it was.

oldschoolmuscle

It was a long weekend, with a 750 mile round trip to the track at Santa Pod raceway in England.
With the recently fitted Snow kit, and a leaking BOV sorted since the alst time I ran, which was 11.05 @ 138.66mph, the car was performing much better.

Still using the same Nitto 245/50x16 tyres, so times should improve further when I start using the MT DR's I just got today. well...assuming the T56 holds up.

Stats updated in Booted list below.

http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/showt...323#post5110323

http://media.putfile.com/stevieturb...nta-Pod-July-06

http://media.putfile.com/stevieturb...nta-pod-july-06

I'm well pleased....

Only bad thing about the weekend, was on my 4th run I shredded the blower belt, which took out some wiring, which was a close call, as part of it melted.. Managed to sort a repair, so we could drive home again though.

Wont be out again until the end of July, although it isnt a fully fledged dragstrip, but its a decent surface.
Doing 1/4 mile and standing mile passes at it.

Grims95SC said:
Please use the edit button instead of making three threads in a few minutes.
yeah.... and if you insist on posting NON SC/XR7 video links, then at least learn how to post the links so those who are actually interested (or that bored) can see what you are trying to post. :rolleyes:

who gives a rats ~~~ about any of you.

the only thing any of you consisently do is bitch about things that should mean nothing to you.

go back to your Segregated way of life and thinking.

LOLz, Calm down fellaz.

A couple video's here and there don't hurt. It's not like he's using up limited thread space.

oldschoolmuscle said:

the only thing any of you consisently do is bitch about things that should mean nothing to you.

well lets see you consisently post stuff about your chevy about how fast it is showing vids and whatnot. This is a sc website, why dont you go on a mustang site and show them the clips cause your ~~~~ is pointless here

1FASTSC said:
hahahahah.

I give this thread my "Thread of the Month" award!

Keep up the good work.

Hey, at least he's taking the heat off of you for a little while. :D :rolleyes: ;)

The import owners catch here too. If you are going to post links to videos or other sites, you could at least make sure they work.

Last edited:
oldschoolmuscle said:

I care about YOU oldschool...I think we would get along great. You see...the problem I have is that I just like Fords better. They make better sence and I am really for the underdog... A true wrench likes all kinds of cars but only Loves ONE kind of car....FAST...

Chris

P.S. Yeah, I like fast imports too. Anytime someone has put lifes work into a car and it is good, I like it.

Hey I like all kinds too! It doesn't matter to me....I'd just like to see guys like you post this stuff over at SVTPerformance where your comparing apples to apples.

But then again....why would you? Most Stangs/Cobras would hand you your Azzz on a plate, so why not show off on a V6 site right?

To set the record straight, I like all cars....but I won't stand by and see people Get Chit served to them on a V6 forum.....

!!!! Congrats to you man!!!! You get the, " Inferiority Complex of the year award!" Based on your attitude alone!

Well I'll put it frankly. I could care less if anyone posts their other cars on here. And I could care less about your LS1 LT1 whatever it is. And no one should have a problem with it as long as you own an sc. A quick search through your posts reveals you dont own one.
There are countless other sites I can go to, to see videos, and I frequently do. I come here with a comfortable state of mind knowing I don't have to fend for myself against all those ricers and american muscle pricks. Just my lone supercharged V6 that I am fond of.

But when people who serve no other purpose than to instigate this community AND don't own an sc come here and start smack talking, instigating, and bashing. Yes, I get angry. I say take it somewhere else, where its welcome.

oldschoolmuscle said:

:):):):):):):):)GROUP HUG:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
I don't think that way, BTW...

seawalkersee said:
They make better sence and I am really for the underdog
Mustangs are far from underdog. If anything, everything is underdog to ownership of a mustang.

Back