it was.

The funny thing was, the last motor I saw with Mitsibushi on it, it started crapping oil at 65k and was siezed solid at 95k and with a full crank case of oil (and thats kilometers, not miles).

Guess someone should learn how to do preventive maintenance?

He's a lonely little boy seeking attention........ Realize that he's the type of person that has to try to bring everyone else down to his level cause he can't come up to our level. I bet the biggest reason he dumped the SC was because he just couldn't handle what it takes to maintain and upkeep a real car, so he had to buy something like he did. Take the easy way out every time, including lying and denying like he is.

Oh well, you get 1 or 2 in every crowd that spoils it for everyone else.

Frit

Yes, I'm a very lonely little boy I have no wife or kids or anything, no real job, and I cruise internet boards looking for trouble.

I honestly don't even own an Evo, I just pretend to on the internet to make myself feel better.

I don't have my SC anymore because the bank repo'd it, because I hadn't made a payment in 5 months. The trans and clutch were shot anyway, so maybe it's not so bad that they took it.

You figured me out, I'm also 18 years old, and I'm fat. I almost had a girlfriend once, but when my credit card was declined that finished that...

You figured me out.

95badbird said:
This RICE...yes RICE.
Jap Crap.
just listen for a sec., I don't think anyone cares about Fast and the Fabulous here.

troll....
His car is 100% NOT rice. Rice is the modification of a car in poor taste for looks only, not for performance. I do agree about him being a troll tho. Why else would somebody with an Evo post here?

<sniffs around> is somebolly cooking flied lice??

I'd agree that the Evo is a very capable car when it comes to performance, as is the STI and the lil SRT-4, but in all fairness...the cars are nothing more than a tiny lil 4 cyl engine that is pushed far to hard and will not last more than about 80k without problems and that is a fact...not to mention that after the performance is taken away from the car...It's a P.O.S. car...not like a Supra which is a really nice car with very nice features...SC's are full of nice features that ur lil turd can will never have...hell even safety...i'd much rather be in an accident in my SC than ur sh**er...

Cry all you want about what ever you like...but the fact is...your car will not be around long...and the fastest cars in drags are not ur lil turd cans, they are 100% detroit muscle with Blowers, not Turdbos...when rice can do the 1/4 in the 4 second range come talk...until then shut your soup cooler....

Oh and BTW....the sport is called: "RACING" not "RICING"

http://www.turboneticsinc.com/racing_arslanian_dragster.htm

Might come sooner then later, not bad for a 6 cyl....hasn't run yet, but Ara Arslanian's Solara has gone 6s and isn't a rail car.

Detroit needs a better showing at test n tune fridays or something, I got 15 runs 6 weeks ago and 14 wins, the only loss was a 10 second ford lightning that was trailered in (Johny Lightning performance was trying to dial it in).

Truck was absolutely insane btw, hooked so hard....I thought I must be getting a good run because I had him a little past 660....turns out he sat on the light (1.xxx) reaction time. He went past me like I was standing still....his 10.1 to my 12.0.

As for the other parts of everyone's arguments. You guys are really far too easy to get riled up. Stop taking everything so seriously. I do my thing, I've posted on hundreds of topics trying to further your community (in posts about tuning, alky injection, etc). No one has any comments about that.

I'm still waiting for someone to show some posts where I'm trying to say my car is completely bad ~~~ and can kill everything yada yada like you all are saying I said.

The reason you wont find it, is because it didn't happen. A lot of that is all percieved. I drive an import, I used to drive an SC, I stuck around because what I thought was a family, turned out to turn on me when I got a new car. I came back and made a post about what I got, and the ricer comments came right out.

Now I stick around because it seems to aggrivate those same people, who'd be totally cool with me if I still drove an SC. Nothing changed but my car, and yet people act like I kicked their dog.

I post the pics and make little comments to get a rise out of some of you guys, but seriously some of you take it too far.

If you guys have a shootout near here I will gladly come to line up with some SCs, but I think you'll find in meeting the person, that you're totally wrong about me.

With all of that being said, here are my snide comments.

The wheel stand picture -- car is supposed to go forward, not upward

The motor picture -- good color selection on the plug wires (yellow is the fastest color)

95 bad bird....I don't have any witty comments for your pictures, I could make some henous reference to your air intake...but I'm sure you've already heard them all.

Last edited:
they're shooting for 5 second ETs, and to me the power doesn't mean jack, the ET is what matters.

Last edited:
The motor picture -- good color selection on the plug wires (yellow is the fastest color)

Those wires gave me twice as much HP as you and took away two seconds off your time with street tires . Dam skippy yellow worked for me!

Don't act like I don't know that. I've been drag racing for 4 years now and you act like you got me figured out about what I do and don't know what a wheelstand does to ET. Come on wit it. It goes forward alot faster than anything you'll ever have. EVER.

Don't get me started on HP vs. ET too. You go ahead and try to get a 730 crank HP motor to run 9.50's in a 3350lb car. Can't do it was a 4 cylinder turbo car.

There's my snide comments.

There are two trains of thought on wheelstands vs no wheel stands as far as ET is concerned.

Now didnt nelson Hoyas go 6's a few years back with his v6 ford?....Or did he not get to the 6's..That was back in 2001....So I'm not impressed:O)..The import guys were furious I do recall because #1 it was a v6 and #2 it was american :O)

And once again Cmac is right...All the HP in the world means nothing if you cant get it to the ground..However..With a turbo v8 car you can get around a 9.50 with around that much HP in a slightly heavier car..Suspension tuning is everything.

Can anybody help me get the 10 minutes back it took me to read this thread? Why I decided to read all of it I don't know. :p

oldschoolmuscle said:
With the recently fitted Snow kit, and a leaking BOV sorted since the alst time I ran, which was 11.05 @ 138.66mph, the car was performing much better.

blown 91 bird said:
just curious but whats done to that car? mph seems decent...if its on motor or a small hit...

Blown 91 bird said:
man my serious question got ignored.
oldschool...whats done to the chevy

oldschoolmuscle said:
which chevy i am not real partial to one make. i would like to call myself a mopar guy but o well. I have a 68 camaro rs/ss, 70 mustang droptop, 62 galaxie g code 406 tri power, 57 chevy bel air. 69 chevelle, 72 dodge demon. and my 99 camaro has

dart 225cc heads
tsp 233/239 cam
asp crank pulley
edelbrock vic jr intake.
and a set of LT
and a nx dual nozzle gemini race kit.

blown 91 bird said:
i was talking about whatever car you were talking about that has a blower and trapped 138...

oldschoolmuscle said:
u dont think a 3000lb car with a 408 and a 250 shot could trap 138??

He's not doubting you, he's just been wondering for 2 days now which freakin car you ran 11.05@138.66 in. Maybe it's defensive comments like that one thats gets people all irate at you.

oldschoolmuscle said:
u dont think a 3000lb car with a 408 and a 250 shot could trap 138??

I would HOPE so, since my 2930lbs car with a 347 and a 375 shot went 9.03 @ 155 on the first shakedown pass ever.

91supacoop said:
He's not doubting you, he's just been wondering for 2 days now which freakin car you ran 11.05@138.66 in. Maybe it's defensive comments like that one thats gets people all irate at you.

thank you... man now i see why he hangs here, his head is up his azz too much to even hang with the chevy people :rolleyes:

hehehehehe and that about sums it up for 1fastsc as well.....

Well lets see... these comments are direct quotes from 1FASTSC with links to threads following....

"Keep thinking that, and I'll just keep killing v8s running 23psi on pump gas."
"so far in my races on the street I haven't been beat by any car"
"I can't get much of anything good to race me."
These are in the following http://www.sccoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69739&page=3&highlight=1fastsc

- And yes you did admit that there just may be a car out there that can beat you, but still, you made the above comments in 1 thread alone and still implied that there was hardly anything out there that could do it....

-In this thread boosted mentioned going against an evo and pretty much stayed with him and you implied that the guy was a ricer and didn't know how to drive the car implying that YOU and your Evo would have beat him if you ran from a dig.

http://www.sccoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68653&page=4&highlight=1fastsc

I can find more but my boredom is starting to wear off....

still willing to deny it?

Frit

Last edited:
1FASTSC said:
I'm still waiting for someone to show some posts where I'm trying to say my car is completely bad ~~~ and can kill everything yada yada like you all are saying I said.

The reason you wont find it, is because it didn't happen. A lot of that is all percieved.
I really don't have anything against you, i think alot of the times you catch alot of crap for no reason other than you drive an import, but since you are WAITING for someone to find some stuff...here goes....

1FASTSC said:
I ran 12.60@113.8mph last weekend on stock tires, which means I can outrun just about every supercoupe slicks or no slicks with the exception of a few, all while being totally street legal. AWD is king of the 60 foot.
prolly the truth, but instead of just saying what you ran, and commenting on AWD helping your launch tremendously (everyone should recognize them as respectable #'s) you further your statement by comparing your car to the SC's that the other members own, telling them how much faster your car is than theirs, kinda unnecesary, and definitly insulting. Especially considering you are on a super coupe forum.

1FASTSC said:
You can't compete with me on any level of racing
Again, perhaps true, but c'mon...of course you're going to catch crap for assinine comments telling people how much better your Non-sc car is on an SC board.

1FASTSC said:
I pull 7.7s in the 1/8th with 400whp with all wheel drive.....his car would have to weigh less then 2000lbs to do what he's doing.....

unless he can cut 1.4 60 foots on that front driver =)

~~~~, race him and find out.

Here is a perfect example of a post that won't get you in any trouble. you bring to the table, relevent information, that helps to determine wheather he should race or not. You did not compare your car to the slower average SC 1/8 mile times, or anything like that....well done.

1FASTSC said:
Good, couple more months then?

I figure you can come down here afterwords and we can settle everything.
hmmm...had to expect ~~~~ on this one. First reply to the post....

1FASTSC said:
lemme get a little piece of that SC =)
In good humor, but again, you come onto an SC site, and compare your EVO to his SC, ad how much faster it is....

I only went through 2.5 pages of threads...got a little bored of that

Back