it was.

CMac89 said:
Mustangs are far from underdog. If anything, everything is underdog to ownership of a mustang.
Actually, I dont like mustangs. Thats another one of the underdog things. Its all about the mentality of them. I would have an old notch or a vintage one. But I really dont care for most of them. If you talk to people who have them, they kind of look down on you for having a Non-mustang ford (that is a generalization). Usually it last about half a paragraph and then they realize I have built engines, suspensions, transmissions and kind of know my way around the tool box. Then they try to impress me by telling me something that someone else told them about their car and try to make me look stupid. They usually dont get to far.

Chris

seawalkersee said:
Actually, I dont like mustangs. Thats another one of the underdog things. Its all about the mentality of them. I would have an old notch or a vintage one. But I really dont care for most of them. If you talk to people who have them, they kind of look down on you for having a Non-mustang ford (that is a generalization). Usually it last about half a paragraph and then they realize I have built engines, suspensions, transmissions and kind of know my way around the tool box. Then they try to impress me by telling me something that someone else told them about their car and try to make me look stupid. They usually dont get to far.

Chris

Yeah that exact description describes all the mustang owners around me. Its funny too when they get beat but a Tbird or I come close to beating one. One race I was even with this mustang's driverside door but I still got "blown away" by them cause their car is so much faster :rolleyes:.

Shane

i think everyone needs to take a chill pill

i post about other cars on here to yes this is a sc forum but we dont all just own sc's

nobody should call anyone out point fingers or call names

V8Supercoupe said:
Hey I like all kinds too! It doesn't matter to me....I'd just like to see guys like you post this stuff over at SVTPerformance where your comparing apples to apples.

But then again....why would you? Most Stangs/Cobras would hand you your Azzz on a plate, so why not show off on a V6 site right?

To set the record straight, I like all cars....but I won't stand by and see people Get Chit served to them on a V6 forum.....

!!!! Congrats to you man!!!! You get the, " Inferiority Complex of the year award!" Based on your attitude alone!
thats good stuff, you should try stand up!!:D

Wow on that srt8.....
How much boost?
Was it struggling to keep up with the Porche, or was that just fear of a crash?
Not being sarcastic, I am curious how fast that car was in comparison...
Can't wait to get my Challenger...

paul

oldschoolmuscle said:
friends haha. nothing wrong with my attitude. just how u guys read me.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
How we read you???

oldschoolmuscle said:
who gives a rats ~~~ about any of you.

the only thing any of you consisently do is bitch about things that should mean nothing to you.

go back to your Segregated way of life and thinking.
Read ya pretty damn clear.

why the hell should we care about you?
what makes you special?

yeah i got a couple of those early style ls1's in my garage, also known as a 350 5.7l, and a 454ci just sitting there, you dont hear me bragging about it. why come on a tbird board demanding respect for a non board car?

Oldschoolmuscle, you know you love me too, you're just angry that all that displacement, boost, and tire only netted you 11s.

As for the person mentioning svtperformance.com, I'm an active poster there (name 4tun8)

Don't be skeeered of the other boards sometimes that's where you can get some good ideas.

I first heard about alky/water injection on this board and ended up doing it on my evo.....have any clue what 28psi feels like? =)

Back