it was.

you need to stop using that car to smack talk, its 100 pieces thrown all over your yard nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnever to be put back together... ( thats a challange... and I'll even hand yeh wrenches all day if you need me.. hah )

just curious but whats done to that car? mph seems decent...if its on motor or a small hit...

sigcolor.jpg

that was a 130+ trap car with a stock untouched longblock LS1 ;)

I really am pretty easy going but. I have to listen to Clowns with rice burners and chevys at work. Who cares? Now I come on here and have to listen to some chuckle head with another Crap box chevy talk smack? Take it somewhere else. This is a site for FORD guys. I dont even know you and I dont like you Fuc.Of.And.Die.

LOL, yeah he only can hit 11's......at 138mph and some big change.

Don't need 28psi if you got that big motor. (Even though LS1's are little motors)

There is a guy that lives a couple miles down the road.
He has an LS1. He is out there every night cleaning it up
to look real nice. He likes it to be clean before he picks
up his boyfreind. :)

Randy

Thanks now I have soda running out of my nose! Thats not a nice thing to say Randy. Most of the poofs around here drive rice burners, well that and LS 1 s. I think they are going to make a movie about them the fast and the silly. :eek:

Tim, you don't have to read this stuff at all, you can pound on the "back" button like a champion.

Oldschoolmuscle is a freaking idiot, but the people who restrict themselves to one brand, type, or style are just as bad.

The rice burner comments piss me off too, mostly because its derogitory, and there is no reason for it. You can't compete with me on any level of racing, so you don't rate the riceburner statements.

Thats why you post on here with your rice burner. To bad you dont live a little closer, we could see who can hang, you dont know me kid so back off!:D

Randy N Connie said:
There is a guy that lives a couple miles down the road.
He has an LS1. He is out there every night cleaning it up
to look real nice. He likes it to be clean before he picks
up his boyfreind. :)

Randy
I knew LS1 owners were gay, lol.

Those who get mad a ricer comments are the ones that are true ricers. If you enjoy what you have you let people run their mouths all they want and just ignore them. People make fun of what I race, but so what. Can't please everybody.

What do I know though, i'm just an immature 20 year old.

CMac89 said:
I knew LS1 owners were gay, lol..

I wasn't trying to bash gay people.

Update
I guess the guy down the road will not be driving to his LS1 to
the job in the morning. He was rear ended real hard by a
rice grinder today.Didnent seem to bother either one of them
they both had smiles on there face. :)

Last edited:
1FASTSC said:
Tim, you don't have to read this stuff at all, you can pound on the "back" button like a champion.

Oldschoolmuscle is a freaking idiot, but the people who restrict themselves to one brand, type, or style are just as bad.

The rice burner comments piss me off too, mostly because its derogitory, and there is no reason for it. You can't compete with me on any level of racing, so you don't rate the riceburner statements.

WOW!!!!! :eek: talk about an inferior complex problem... man you should go see someone about that..... unless of course you DO go around telling everyone that the racing stripe you added gave you 25Hp and the fart can shaved a second off your quarter times.

Everytime someone says something about another car you go ape all over them, and the comment about the restriction to one brand type etc.......... every single frickin post I have ever seen from you is how that YOUR car can beat every single thing out there (I bet you claim its even faster than a street bike :eek: ).

So before you start accusing others of what you posted above, you should take a VVVVEEEEERRRRYYYYYYYYY long look at yourself.

Laters

Frit

Randy N Connie said:
I wasn't trying to bash gay people.

Update
I guess the guy down the road will not be driving to his LS1 job in the morning. He was rear ended real hard by a rice grinder today. :)

Musta been an Evo :eek:

Sorry couldn't resist.

Frit

Back