Hey Dahoopd... Got Some Pics for ya...

darkstar_one

Hey dude, got ur tensioners ready to roll out on monday via USPS PRIORITY. Here is the picture of the last one... and a picture of a thermostat housing i am doing just for the fun of it, both are in mirror black, and i have to admit, u can definetely see urself. thanks dude. let me know whats up.

here are both, cooking in their own juices, mmm mmm... :D
mirrorblack001.jpg

here is ur last tensioner being cooked, sorry it looks blurry, i didnt want to burn up the camera so i used the optical zoom.

mirrorblack003.jpg

here is the thermostat housing that i am doing for the fun of it, looks nice as it cooks...
mirrorblack002.jpg

here is another one of the thermostat housing on top of my trash can, can u see me in my shirt on the housing... nice
mirrorblack004.jpg

well dude, i will let u know on monday when i sent it out, thanks for giving me a shot... i hope u are happy with the results...

hahaha, thats funny, im sure it can be done, just the thing is would be taking the whole car apart... and doing it piece by piece...

Happy? Dude, that looks awesome. Your results speak for themselves in the shots. I can only tell you the longer I see things like this the longer my SC will be a driveway ornament. My car ran....it ran well for stock. The slave blew, thats all it needed besides synchros. Its now 2k later and it still needs a slave and synchros and the motor is halfway apart.

I should have gone with powder coat. I went a differant route with my brackets, waterneck, valvecovers and headers.

Back