ATTENTION SCCOA members

G

GONE14S

ATTENTION SCCOA members

There is a FAKE Jim D running around the board's.
He has got the name spelled a little diff, and the posts are like at two or three. Please keep a eye out for this CLOWN!

This is not the kind of joke anybody needs to have played on him,no matter who he is!
This ID(for the fake Jim D) needs to be banned from the boards.

Kurt Sr

Re: ATTENTION SCCOA members

Kurt just got home and seen this
thank You for telling every one of this problem its a shame for some one to stoop this low

Nor-Cal thank you so much for your support

The fake ID has been banned. Now, if I can only find out who created that ID.....

how can this be? I looked at ALL Jims profiles and everything says the same!!! Please explain further of this and I would like to know the differences!!! thanks

'"THANK YOU" George
Thank you so much this is a wonderful club with some of the best people ever even the ones that post bad replays

I am no different from the others I have no big money I have a strong love for the SC NOT Mustangs even if I own one

I am trying to put mine together for the shot at the record its hard to do this so please stick with me if I was loaded with money It would be done a long time ago I am not I will get there soon

Your loaded with money...how about you send $1000 to your So-Cal buddy so I can get my tranny rebuilt that went belly up today?! PLEASE! Donations to TBK fund are always welcomed!

I feel your pain, Black Knight. I hope the new SCCoA BBS is a little tighter with security . . .

Back