Deleted Private Messages

68COUGAR

George,

I have 28 deleted private messages, that won't go away. How can I Completely DELETE these msgs? I have already deleted them, but they still show up as part of my archived msgs. How can I fix this?

Sincerely,

Mark Strand
68COUGAR

68COUGAR said:
George,

I have 28 deleted private messages, that won't go away. How can I Completely DELETE these msgs? I have already deleted them, but they still show up as part of my archived msgs. How can I fix this?

Sincerely,

Mark Strand
68COUGAR
Are you deleting your outbox? Sent messages are saved also. You have to go t o sent items and then delete those.

Like the other poster mentioned you have to delete items from each of folders in your mail box. There is a little drop down box to get to each of the folders. There are also return receipts that have to be deleted as well. I just check one or all that I want to delete and then click on the action button at the bottom and choose the delete option.

I am also not sure what you mean by archived messages. Have you created some additional folders?

Please provide more information either in this post or at my email below if this is still an issue.

George III & CMac89

George & CMac89,

I figured it out. The msgs that I couldn't see, were in my SENT folder. Once I figured that out, I deleted them easily. THANX for your help.

68COUGAR

Back