TBK PERMINATELY BANNED FROM QUEEN MARY IN LA!!

T

TBKHomeworld

TBK PERMINATELY BANNED FROM QUEEN MARY IN LA!!

Yep, that's right folks....I was doing some donuts ENCOURAGED by one security guard....another came up in his firebird (older POS car) rather rapidly...and got pissed about it. The, very forcefully, insisted I leave, but not before I gave them my DL # and other "information".

Well, I told them to stick it and I drove outta there giving them nothing but a nice shot of my butt! (I think my TEXAS plates...but who cares about those!).

Anyway, all in all it was fun. For some reason I'm getting a squeezing sound from my driveshaft/rear end of tranny. I also have a grind going into second gear....I think the rear bearing on the tranny has gone (went on the drive up there) and I'm gonna have to fork out for a rebuild. :-(

Anyway, pics to follow soon.

Re: TBK PERMINATELY BANNED FROM QUEEN MARY IN LA!!

He was obviously just jealous that he had to drive around in a piece-a-crap old Firebird while you were behind the wheel of your SC!
-Jeff
:rollin:

THAT'S what it was!!! :)

My wife said he had 'manly' envy. I just chuckled.

The funny part is the one main security guard kept telling me to punch it, to do donuts, to have fun. So, wanting to put on a show for everyone, and him, I did about 5 GOOD donuts....well, his boss saw and got REALLY pissed.

The funny part....his boss and another boss (had two people there against me) couldn't even look in my eyes. The original guard kept trying to get me out of it....I told him, as I was walking to my car, not to worry about it...it was fun and I hoped he picked himself up a Tbird SC one day (btw----he REALLY loved the car...was asking all sorts of info about them...and LOVED the stuff I did with it....)

They wanted to take me in, call the cops, and write up a report. I just turned around, laughed, and walked away. We jumped into the bird, I spun her around and split. I told everyone "cya" pretty fast....didn't wanna hang around and have to sue them for false imprisionment! LOL

All-in-all, it was worth getting kicked out for. Besides, my wife has decided to NEVER go there agian....she was wanting to stay there for a vacation one time....but not anymore! LOL!

Well then it was a "blessing in disguise"! Think of all the money you'll save from NOT staying there in the future!
:lol:
-Jeff

Back