Who's going ? to APEX Saturday ?

jleopold

Hey... who is going Saturday to the APEX show ?

I'm coming down from Tracy if anyone wants to trail.

Im not sure I can make it on Saturday ..

Our son Calen Russell Weller was just born last Saturday, 10 pounds 3 oz !! :D

Unfortunately, he's still in the NICU because he had some fluid in his lungs and they think possibly pnumonia .. so he's on antibiotics and we've been at the hospital everyday to feed and visit him ( although he sleeps most of the time )

Good news, this Saturday he may be coming home with us .. and as much as I would like to come to the show to hang out, family comes first. But we're playing it by ear for now, so there is a chance, but it will be made at the very last minute. :rolleyes:

- Dan

I won't be able to make it either. :( I'm starting to wonder if I'll ever get to see what everyone else has done to their T-birds along with any gotchas or regrets!

Have fun John! :)

We can do a local Tracy gig too... Those are quick and cool and we have a lot of SC's in our town... I just saw 3 on my way home.

peninsula/south bay counts!!!!

I got myself,andrew,edwin,jose,gustovo and probably another five guys so we should have a pretty good size group:cool: but will make the best of it and i think that who ever comes to this will enjoy this event!!!!:D

pq.
;)

another person?

Jim demmitt said he would show up to this one also?will see and we are all waiting:cool: to meat this awesome individual, like our only t-bird celeb!!:cool:

pq.;)

Back