We need a "Bikini Beach" Cruise or something

Its HOT HOT :eek:

We need a Bikini Beach car cruise check out the wet wild Surfer Girls ;) Nice cool highway (1) coast cruise have lunch somewhere along the beach I got a Show Stopper Focus ZX3 that will eat your SC's up on the coast roads :D I think we can get more people to cruise on a deal like this hot day's nice pounding ocean waves cool breeze sound like fun?

You Bay Area boys should know some nice places along the coast maybe get some of these Sac boys off the soffa and do something interesting Hummmmmm?

hells yeah man

thats what ive been saying. take a cruise up and over the hill, through those mountain roads, and watch out for the bike riders. they make for horrible hood orniments???

seriously sounds like a good idea. way to hot for me to care about mustang auto shows, when a cruise along the shore is in order!

did you happen to come donw this weekend?

ZX3, huh? 130hp of raw power???? is it supercharged, or im not reading you right?:D

Merlon said:
thats what ive been saying. take a cruise up and over the hill, through those mountain roads, and watch out for the bike riders. they make for horrible hood orniments???

seriously sounds like a good idea. way to hot for me to care about mustang auto shows, when a cruise along the shore is in order!

ZX3, huh? 130hp of raw power???? is it supercharged, or im not reading you right?:D

This is fun doing cruises sitting around at car shows gets very boring plus the fee to enter. A nice car cruise get together going along highway (1) sounds fun cool and lots to see :D I dident make it down this weekend show went to Reno check out some tire shops up there. My 2001 ZX3 is Supercharged big horsepower already have beatin 2 Cobras and 3 BMW's its killer no ocean road's

Well guys time to get off the pot and cruise the powerful SC's right? or are you just show and no go...............:confused:

Merlon said:

This is fun doing cruises sitting around at car shows gets very boring plus the fee to enter. A nice car cruise get together going along highway (1) sounds fun cool and lots to see :D I dident make it down this weekend show went to Reno check out some tire shops up there. My 2001 ZX3 is Supercharged big horsepower already have beatin 2 Cobras and 3 BMW's its killer on ocean road's "Peanut Power" :cool:

Well guys time to get off the pot and cruise the powerful SC's right? or are you just show and no go...............:confused:

Last edited:
wow youve beaten cobras?

well im definetley down for a cruise. thats what im talking about man. im not that into paying or not paying to see or participate in a car show. if we cruise each some lunch have a da on 1 to cruise, thats cool. someone could record it and post it ad show other clubs whats what.

count me in.:D

Back