selling parts cheap- Im moving!

tondog

Hey guys im moving to new mexico so all parts gotta go. just a reminder, my car caught on fire thats why im selling everything. this is all thats left. if you know anyone looking for any of this please let them know. it would be nice if i could sell all this before i move.

1) engine- about 12,000 miles on it- heads ported by bob johnson (mild port)-double valve springs- ford racing roller rockers- arp head studs and gaskets- new timing chain cover and water pump (12,000mi) and timing synchro- flywheel for a 5 speed and engine stand.......$1200

2) exhaust system- 12,000 miles on it- two scp high flow cats (2.5"), two dynomax superturbos (2.5"), and a magnaflow resonator (3"), and two 2.5" scp down tubes........$300

3) supercharger- 12,000 miles on it- magna port II- 10% od pulley.....$500

tondog said:
Hey guys im moving to new mexico so all parts gotta go. just a reminder, my car caught on fire thats why im selling everything. this is all thats left. if you know anyone looking for any of this please let them know. it would be nice if i could sell all this before i move.

1) engine- about 12,000 miles on it- heads ported by bob johnson (mild port)-double valve springs- ford racing roller rockers- arp head studs and gaskets- new timing chain cover and water pump (12,000mi) and timing synchro- flywheel for a 5 speed and engine stand.......$1200

2) exhaust system- 12,000 miles on it- two scp high flow cats (2.5"), two dynomax superturbos (2.5"), and a magnaflow resonator (3"), and two 2.5" scp down tubes........$300

3) supercharger- 12,000 miles on it- magna port II- 10% od pulley.....$500

do you still have the rims? if so im interested

part for sale

I am interested in the exhaust and blower. Can the exhaust be shipped? Can you send pictures?

Hey Mike I was just thinking about you today. Im so sorry ive had this thing so long. Just send me a pm or email (sevendust7d99@yahoo.com) with your adress and ill ship it out to you right away. I cant remember where you live, but if it is anywhere near LAX I could just drop it off personally on my way home from work. Lemme know thanks, and again im soooo sorry.

This exhaust system sounded perfect. I prefer not to ship it just because of shipping costs. If you are not interested in the tubing, i might consider just shipping the mufflers and stuff. lemme know.

tondog, just sent you an email about the engine. Also might be able to help out in getting the IC to Mike. Give me a call after 11am.

Paul

Where are u located?

i'm seeing if i can get enough cash to get ur exhaust system of u...

is it for all the piping too?

yeah, thats for everything. i live in beaumont. its about 20 miles east of like redlands, riverside, san bernardino, and moreno valley.

Hey, do you still have the exhaust. I'm looking for downtubes, hi flow cats and a resoniator that will belly up to my stock exhaust. Send a PIC if you have it.

do u still have the exhaust system..would u drive to burbank and ill buy it tomarrow ........ i have the cash now

Back