93 blk sc

pock1

hi guys im parting out a 93 sc .blk ext with grey leather int.im only keeping the rear fold down everything else is up for grabs. im in ny. pics will be up in a week.this car has blown heads gaskets. this is a auto. thx tony.

'93 SC Parts

Hi - I am looking for

-the steering wheel pad/center cover with the "SC" emblem in good shape.
-nice gray kick panels
-nice carpet
-factory CD Player
-factory rear spoiler
-black hood without any clearcoat issues
-black front bumper without any clearcoat issues
-black SC Rear Bumper

Please let me know and thanks.

Ted
tedyoung84@netzero.net

How's the paint and the body? Dent? scratches? rust?
Is the glass all good?

I maybe interested in the chassis minus the suspension, powertrain, and interior.

93 sc

Slysc said:
How's the paint and the body? Dent? scratches? rust?
Is the glass all good?

I maybe interested in the chassis minus the suspension, powertrain, and interior.
glass all around is good, body primer is in rear driver 1\4 few nicks,scrathes,thx tony.

hood

fasttbird12 said:
hey tony i need a black hood how much
sup fast the hood on this car is aftermarket p\m for price just needs a lil waxing. come pick up next weekend. thx tony.

looking for the left rear brake caliper mounting bracket, mine had a bolt snap off in it so I took one off my spare SC but need to put one on it.

brakes

Scott Long said:
looking for the left rear brake caliper mounting bracket, mine had a bolt snap off in it so I took one off my spare SC but need to put one on it.
i have 1 for $30 shipped complete with bolts, screws. m\o please. thx tony.

sc pics

QQ ahhhhhh man chriss when ya gonna take dem foo" lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo:D car is here .blah:p

Interested in the IRS without the subframe and CA's

What do you want for the Pumpkin, half shafts assemblies w/CV's, knuckles, brakes? Would also be interested in the pumpkin by itself, if not possible to get it all. You can p/m or email me if you like.

My email is pgc@bhate-eng.com

Tony,

What's the DS cowl look like? Think it'll be a match for the Cougar, or am I still out of luck? LOL

Paul

cowls

Pablo94SC said:
Tony,

What's the DS cowl look like? Think it'll be a match for the Cougar, or am I still out of luck? LOL

Paul
hi paul both of the cowls are in good shape,$7 a side .will be taking off parts this weekend.thx tony.

Back