Pics of the Cougar w/ 35th Anv wheels..

i didnt think id like it when i read the post but its pretty good looking. i forgot whut shiny 35th rims look like mine are corroding.

I like them alot. But as previosly stated I think they would look a ton better with black cougar center caps instead of the 35th centers.

Shane

Cougar center caps are about an 1" smaller in diamter (maybe more), so that's a nova (no go for the spanish impaired). ;)

Since the paint on the Cougar wheels is flaking off in places, I've seriously considered getting them stripped and painted or powder coated gloss black. The hardest thing will be retaining a polished lip. That's the key to running black wheels, IMHO.

Pablo94SC said:
Cougar center caps are about an 1" smaller in diamter (maybe more), so that's a nova (no go for the spanish impaired). ;)

Since the paint on the Cougar wheels is flaking off in places, I've seriously considered getting them stripped and painted or powder coated gloss black. The hardest thing will be retaining a polished lip. That's the key to running black wheels, IMHO.

I have painted quite a few wheels in my day. Some good masking tape and you will have NO problems what so ever.

Back