www.Motortopia.com

007_SuperCoupe

This is a site that was launched about 2-3 months ago which is pretty neat. It's not a forum site like this is, but it allows you to upload photos in an album type set-up. You can list your car, all it's mods, etc in a much more user friendly format than we have on this site. You can store unlimited photos on this site and what's more, it's free. It will also link videos to anywhere you've got a video that's been hosted. You can enter text journals (with smaller pictures) about progress, plans, etc. There's also a neat feature of "challenging" another car.

Right now there's only 2 Super Coupes on the site. Mine and another local guy who's trying to sell his. I think it would be neat to see a lot more Super Coupes on that site. There's a ton of Mustangs and Cameros. There's even a Massie Fergeson tractor on there too...At least there was at one time.

It's a place that is not loyal to any make or model of car at all. In addition, vendors look at the site and can market to specific cars. If the vendors don't see us, are we out there?

Here's the link to my garage on the site.

http://www.motortopia.com/garage/cars/007_SuperCoupe

Check it out, and if you'd like, put your SC up there too. I'd love to see more of them out there!

Guess I will have to wait untill I get home. This crappy work computer has so many sercurity filters on it I cant look at it. Sounds like a great way to show case your car

Ken

I figured I'd bump this back up to the top. As of now there are only 9 SCs on this site 5 of which are local to Nebraska. That means that only 4 people at most from here have added their SC to the site.

I would urge people to check out the site to see what it is all about. It's kind of like myspace, but specific to motor vehicle enthusiasts...cars, boats, motorcyles, planes...anything that moves pretty much!

I personally like the photograph features...you can upload your pictures, regardless of size (I uploaded about 4 that were 2 MB in size) and they are all resized automatically. You can then present them in albums. They are then viewed in a slide show type format that automatically advances to the next picture. You can also select a specific picture to see, then you can click on that picture to see a larger version of it. Really cool. And you don't have to wait for moderators to upload your pictures, and there's no limit on how many you upload. It's nice. All your pictures and videos (another video hosting site, like myspace) are on your car page, so there's no searching around for peole who want to see what you've got.

It's also got an internal email system or you can leave messages on a "bulletin board" on your site.

Many of us have more than the SC as well..each car you have can have it's own page that is seperate from your other vehicles. It's really nice. Please check it out. My garage is linked in the first post and my SC specific page is linked in my signature.

Back