Shoot Out Parts

the-big-e

As some of you know, I am parting out a few SCs and XR-7s......

I am also going to the 2006 Shoot Out.....

If you are going to the Shoot Out, or know somebody going, and you need any body parts, like bumper covers, fenders, hoods, doors, seats, trans, etc. let me know and I will bring them with me to the Shoot Out.....

Shoot me a PM......

I wont make it but you didnt state.........AXLES!

I am sure there are many hoping for the availablity of a few extras.

I have a set on the floor of my shop right now.....

And I hope to be bringing at least 4 more sets.....

If I can find the time to get them out.......:rolleyes:

What color/year rear bumper covers do you have? The guy that had the car before me cut the ground effects of the bumper off and it looks goofy.

Do you have a passenger side mirror too? I was backing into my garage a while ago and it ripped off.:eek:

CMac89 said:
What color/year rear bumper covers do you have? The guy that had the car before me cut the ground effects of the bumper off and it looks goofy.

Do you have a passenger side mirror too? I was backing into my garage a while ago and it ripped off.:eek:

I have a 91 red front cover that still has the SC on it.....

I also have a set of 89 white covers (front and rear) that still has the SC on it, as well....

I forgot......I also have an 89 black rear cover and a midnight blue front cover that still has the SC on it.....

What color side mirror are you looking for?

I have any color you need as long as it is BLACK.....;)

What shape is the front white one in? You know the paint on mine looks like crap and it doesn't have the SC on it. :(

RadiumSC said:
What shape is the front white one in? You know the paint on mine looks like crap and it doesn't have the SC on it. :(
It is in very good shape.....

I'll send you some pictures of it later on this afternoon.....

Mine's an 89 so it says SC on the front, but that one's straight.

My car is midnight blue so that would be the color I am looking for. I might pick the black ones because they would look better together with blue than white will.:)

Back