hot rod nationals

iceblue

SCCoA Member
Is anyone going to the Hot Rod nationals in Springfield, Il this weekend. I think I am going to go see what it is all about.
Not taking the SC, just going to drool!

Kurt,

Good thing your bringing that pop up tent we bought for WFC. Hopefully, we can get a parking space on pavement.

David

Is this what used to be called "street machine nationals" and used to be in Duqoin Illinois? I know they moved that event somewhere.

7birdslater said:
Is this what used to be called "street machine nationals" and used to be in Duqoin Illinois? I know they moved that event somewhere.

I don't think so, but I'm not positive.

It was a fun weekend.

-Rod

Hope all of you had as much fun as I did. Good show, despite the bad weather. Sorry I didn't bring the SC, hopefully next year. It was really good to meet some people that care as much about thier SC's as I do.
David, That was a really nice pull on the Dyno. A lot of people around were in shock.

Last edited:
iceblue said:
Hope all of you had as much fun as I did. Good show, despite the bad weather. Sorry I didn't bring the SC, hopefully next year. It was really good to meet some people that care as much about thier SC's as I do.
David, That was a really nice pull on the Dyno. A lot of people around were in shock.

Thanks Brian....It was nice meeting you too.

David

The Show

Yup, was a nice show , just weather sucked , but then cleared up mid day and was nice after that , just in time to see and hear that Dyno pull , Next year I will be there with at least 1 of my SCs ........ Dave , bring your tune up kit and we can try to tune mine up . Was nice to meet you all there at the show , SCya .... DW

It was good meeting the both of you. And shame for not bringing your SC's!!! J/k. I think next year will be even cooler as people will be keeping an eye out for any white SC that sounds mean.

We were battling rain all weekend, but the biggest day (saturday) really turned out to be nice.

Micah

Tune up

Yes , I may have the Daves mixed up , I have in one of my SCs the 340HP kit from Bill Hull , It may need to have a different tuner in it , after your great pull , I think mine may need alittle something . For sure we will be there next year with at least 3 SCs . Or I may bring 1 of the Turbo coupes . SCya ,,,,,,,,,,,,, DW

Attachments

• T-Bird and new wheels.jpg
    T-Bird and new wheels.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 53
Birds

Thanks, I do like both body types , SC and TC I have both, I can help ya find one , Im always looking , just to keep up on them . And money you want to spend , Im not far from you . DW

Attachments

• new wheels on turbo.jpg
    new wheels on turbo.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 46
Back