Help me out guys!!

Thanks for voting guys! But now you guys need to get your cars out there too! I'd like to see more Super Coupes out there, but more Thunderbirds in general. Right now, there's only 10 on the entire site! And there's some 1200+ cars out there so far.

This is only the first of many challenges that I'll be part of! The more on the site, the stronger we will all be!

Less than 2 days left on voting and there are only 25 total votes right now. For those of you who have put your cars on motortopia...cool. I like seeing more of them out there! We really need all the publicity we can get.

Keep the votes coming guys! It's all for fun, but if this challenge can get to the top of the list, that would get a few more people looking at the SC. Some of you guys out there need to challenge some cars too. Win or lose, it's just for fun! I think it's just a neat way to showcase your car against another one, head to head, and allowing people to choose which they like more.

007_SuperCoupe said:
Less than 2 days left on voting and there are only 25 total votes right now. For those of you who have put your cars on motortopia...cool. I like seeing more of them out there! We really need all the publicity we can get.

Keep the votes coming guys! It's all for fun, but if this challenge can get to the top of the list, that would get a few more people looking at the SC. Some of you guys out there need to challenge some cars too. Win or lose, it's just for fun! I think it's just a neat way to showcase your car against another one, head to head, and allowing people to choose which they like more.

Sam is completely right. We complain about how the SC doesn't get the respect we feel it deserves. Respect comes partially through exposure. Here's a chance to "expose" ourselves. :D ;) :D

P.S. Mine is now on Motortopia and will soon be challenging others once I get a description written and a few more pics including the engine.

Last edited:
Oh and while you all are on Motortopia voting for Sam, check out the video called "SC Burnout". That'd be me. :D

pablon2 said:
Oh and while you all are on Motortopia voting for Sam, check out the video called "SC Burnout". That'd be me. :D

See, now you've gone and done it. I'm going to have to get my burnout video hosted now too... :D Mine has some good commentary to go along with it though! (Thanks, Chris!)

Now I've got my burnout on there as well. And it's all accessable from the challenge page, which is really cool.

Now there's only 26 votes with under 2 days left. I'd really like to see 50+ votes out there, so lets vote guys!

I would but bein as I'm in Florida it would just end up being a dimpled chad....:D

Last edited:
Back