wtb: used performance bits under $100, or send me your stuff.

The_Ghost

I have a little bit of cash and would like a little more tire-melting goodness under the hood. :D :D

whatever you've got that can be bolted on, is in USABLE condition and under $100 (maybe more if it's really cool) performance bits you've got and want to get rid of.
Or larger items like performance suspension bits or otherwise large driveline bits, or I could pay shipping on something useful you just want to get rid of. send me a PM, I can evaluate it and paypal the agreed upon price & shipping.

Must be usable on a 1990 5-spd SC
Thanks,
Ghost

here

C&L 73mm MAFS for 75.00 use your electronics. It has a 36lb sample tube so you'll need the 36 lb/hr injectors. I have some of these also. Injectors and MAFS for 250.00 .This is a good mod for a 1990.
Andy

what will it do in terms of power? :D
that sounds pretty interesting, 2nd q how difficult is it to get at the injectors? I can't even see them.

Welp

It takes several mods to see a power gain but you gotta start somewhere.
If you start with a new overdrive pulley on the blower, larger TB, MAFS, injectors , open your air intake and exhaust too. Thats a good start.
To replace the injectors you have to remove the blower to get at the fuel rail. It's not easy for a first timer but if you have any club guys in your area they may be able help you.
Andy

Back