Club Clash Sept 23rd

forcfed93

Just wondering how many of you may be coming in on Friday. We were planning to do something Friday Night, but it will depend on who, how many and when everyone will be getting into town.

As always, we will be leaving my house at 8am on Saturday to go to the track.

Also, I will have some 100 octane (no lead) available for anyone who may need it. You will need to stop by my house with your fuel bottle to pick it up.

hey there mikey. I plan on attending, hopefully I can get the day off this close to the date. I thought it was going to be in october! oops. I'm still finishing up my car, and had planned on doing so on the 24th, so it will be close. Most likely it will be yet another meet I cant race my 93 v6 :( But I've got a custom upper manifold and nitrous now. I really hoped to run it. If I do, I'll be needing that 100 octane because the car won't be tuned yet and I dont want to melt a piston.

Check it out...
352522_536_full.jpg

352522_538_full.jpg

352522_540_full.jpg

352522_543_full.jpg

352522_544_full.jpg

352522_501_full.jpg

Thomas said:
hey there mikey. I plan on attending, hopefully I can get the day off this close to the date. .................... If I do, I'll be needing that 100 octane because the car won't be tuned yet and I dont want to melt a piston.

Check it out...
352522_536_full.jpg
Great to hear, I was wondering if you were still alive as I hadnt heard much from you since this spring!!!! :D I have about 20 gallons of 100+ left so I'll put your name on some of it. How much do you want?

I like the pod .... Do you know were i can get a triple for the '91???

If that quad gets stolen. I don't know where you live or own a car it would fit.

I like it, it would be perfect if it were current red. :D

i bought two dual pods from autometer and fiberglassed them into the a-pillar. Its not perfect, but it looks better than two black dual pods riveted to he grey plastic.
-Thomas

Thomas said:
i bought two dual pods from autometer and fiberglassed them into the a-pillar. Its not perfect, but it looks better than two black dual pods riveted to he grey plastic.
-Thomas
I could get by with a two hole .... but Id like to have a three if possible. Id even go for a four, I'm sure I could find a gauge to fill it up!!!! :D ;)

Anyone, Anyone, Buller, Buller ........

forcfed93 said:
I could get by with a two hole .... but Id like to have a three if possible. Id even go for a four, I'm sure I could find a gauge to fill it up!!!! :D ;)

Anyone, Anyone, Buller, Buller ........
tbirdnobelt.jpg

Anyone seen these installed?

Paul

Ive actually got that 4 pod, and another 2 pod on top of the dash. I like knowing what everything is doing. Its safer that way :) But hey, you're a body guy, which means you're good with glass. So buy a couple dual pods and glass them in.
-Thomas

Well, I gave up and dropped my car off at DynoSport on Monday. We shall see if it is fixed in time. :confused:

Thomas

Thomas A said:
Well, I gave up and dropped my car off at DynoSport on Monday. We shall see if it is fixed in time. :confused:

Thomas

If things don't work, wanna take Red? :eek: :D

-Melon

ok, so I'm mostly kidding....

Thomas A said:

Thomas
Bummer :( :( :( i hope they can get it running in time, if not, bring Melon's car and we'll see what it can do. :D ;)

Thanks to the SCCoIA for organizing these events, and thanks for the door prizes and the trophy. It's always fun to participate, even more fun when you win!

Folks don't miss these events if they have even half a chance. (club clashes, shootouts, carlise, v6 power events, midwest bash)

Back