SC Shootout Hotel News Flash!

XR7 Dave

The hotel has informed me that all rooms are booked. :eek: We had 44 rooms anticipating that some people would be bunking up to save $$. If you have a double room and want a room mate you might want to post up here in this thread.

Otherwise, if you need a room please post here! I will call the hotel and see what we can do about overflow but you have to let me know or I can't help you out.

Please, if you need a room let us know!

I need a room for two. Or can I use kevins trailer,is it a inclosed trailer??:)
Do you have a wetbar init? shower? TV?

Randy

Nevermind, false alarm. :/

As of today there are:

7 King
3 Queen double
1 King suite (pull out bed)

These rooms may be non smoking (I didn't ask). Anyway, if you haven't booked a room yet, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR, (Kevin)? :D

The hotel has a 24hr cancellation policy. If something happens and you can't make it then you can cancel your room but there is no reason not to book now. For those who like to take their chances, I'll just say now that this area books solid most of the time. Don't expect to be able to just pull up somewhere and get a room. It most likely won't happen and if it does expect to pay over $100/night.

To book your hotel room just follow the instruction in this thread. <<---- Link. :)

Last edited:
Kevin Leitem said:
I got my room dave, thanks for putting the fire under my but!
Thank Dave?? The thought of sharing the trailer with Connie had nothing to do with it, huh?? :eek: :D :D

Ira

Randy N Connie said:
I need a room for two. Or can I use kevins trailer,is it a inclosed trailer??:)
Do you have a wetbar init? shower? TV?

Randy
It is an open trailer, but i can put up the EZ up canopy over it if you like:D

BT Motorsports said:
I just heard the hotel is booked and there is one reserved room left for the SC block.

Paul
Hmmmm, maybe I should book it and then raffle it off :p :D

Ira

Help?

OK . . . that is terrible . . . So myself and another SCer from Alberta will be looking for some hospitailty. We just confirmed today that we will be able to make the trip, but I see that we are too late to get rooms booked. Does anybody have a room they do not need? Anybody looking for someone to split costs with?

What is the scoop?

Dave

For those who do not have rooms, here is a Mapquest to the host hotel. You can see from the map the general area we are in. There are lots of hotels within a mile of the Hampton, prices and availability will vary. The cheapest is the Red Roof but no guarantees as to the clientele or quality of the place.

I have a room . . . Super Red, Randy Baker (Randy and Connie is the screen name I beleive) may not make him, maybe contact him regarding his room.

Dave

I booked the suite at the hotel if you don't mind sleeping on the pull out bed.. and paying for half the room of course ;) Send me a PM if anyone needs a room.

8ate8 said:
I booked the suite at the hotel if you don't mind sleeping on the pull out bed.. and paying for half the room of course ;) Send me a PM if anyone needs a room.
Jim, I will let you know. If I keep missing third gear on Sunday I will need a place to sleep that night! ;)

Ira

Back