Pro Street Rich's Window Sticker

can't leave the garage door unlocked...

NASTY V6 said:
See what happens when you forget to lock the door.....Someone comes along and lets the cat out of the bag....That's O.K. you asked so there it is....eat your heart out jimmy...:D ............Rich

NASTY V6 said:

Scott, shouldn't you be on your honeymoon? :confused:

How about some pics of that Shelby or is it still at the dealer's place getting those things fixed?

thats what i want to know.......not only do you have to spend around 2.75/gal for premium but you also get stabbed in the ace for a gas guzzler tax W T F?????

cody

something to keep them from selling too many...

Ddubb said:
What is Gas Guzzler Tax ???

- Dan
That is how they keep Ford from going crazy and building a ton of them. The same goes for any of the other "Super cars" that are out there... Just another way the gov. gets more $$$$$$$$$$$$. They think if you can afford this kind of a car then why not them making some $$$$$$$$$$$$ off of you as well...
Someone else asked if it is all fixed now?? Well the answer is YES.....It will smoke the tires at the tap of the gas with the traction control off....Yes it is even faster than a S.C. with a bottle on it..........Rich

Pictures Rich

Window sticker :rolleyes:

Lets see some real life 2006 pictures of all these cars you say you have :D :D :D Let me post the window sticker of my 2000 Cobra R at $54,995.00 :) Still haven't seen a picture of this 427 Cyclone you say you have and engine picture (PICTURES PICTURES) lets here is gang lets see it Rich pictures of these awesome machines

Last edited:
well actualy. even even there was a picture that still doesnt prove anything. mybee if there was a picture of him peeing on the tires of each of his car then we woudl know there really his. unless he paid people good money to let him do that... j/k ;)

i agree i would like to see some eye candy and some rubbers..........getting shredded on some black top:D

cody

p.s. 427 clone eh? got one of those in town its blue with white stripes:D

knew we would hear from this crybaby........

Jim Demmitt Jr said:
Window sticker :rolleyes:

Lets see some real life 2006 pictures of all these cars you say you have :D :D :D Let me post the window sticker of my 2000 Cobra R at $54,995.00 :) Still haven't seen a picture of this 427 Cyclone you say you have and engine picture (PICTURES PICTURES) lets here is gang lets see it Rich pictures of these awesome machines
Jimmy, the last time you asked for proof of that 427 cyclone no less than a half dozen people popped up to it's defence...Maybe you just have to get off your dead a$$ and come over here to see and touch for yourself....
The cars are here to be seen, are you?? Maybe on your way to this years shoot out [which we all know you won't make] you could stop by... As for some of my toys, well last year we had an event right here and a bunch of people did see some of the toys. They have been at WFC and even some lucky people got rides. The local cops even took some intrest at the burn out that was done in the parking lot....
Fact is, for you jimmy, if you want to see anything I have then come on over.... I will p.m. you my address if you need it, but we all know that this won't happen either.....Rich

Jim Demmitt Jr said:
Still haven't seen a picture of this 427 Cyclone you say you have and engine picture (PICTURES PICTURES) lets here is gang lets see it Rich pictures of these awesome machines

Don't need no pictures. Saw it in the garage, listened to it run. Rich had to pull it out of the trailer so he could use the trailer go fetch his son's car at the racetrack when it broke during the Midwest Bash. All of us were sitting in his garage talking about cars, looking at what he had, and enjoying some grilled food while the rain drizzled outside.

You should have been there. Then you'd know.

Anybody know if that GT500 that blew up on the dyno has been confirmed or not? As of last night I didn't hear anything new about it

i still want a pic of the field of supercoupes i know hes got i think id make a nice picture
p.s id drive to your house but my sc wouldnt make it lol no matter how good she was running when i left

Tazer999 said:
Anybody know if that GT500 that blew up on the dyno has been confirmed or not? As of last night I didn't hear anything new about it

Where did you hear about this at?

Shane

Back