SC Shootout Registration

Cat Girl

After trying to get my really nice forms sized and working, which they are not, here are the regular forms .....

Drag race and/or car show participant $95
Spectator $65
Track only spectator $15
Kids under 14 are free for the weekend with the exception of their t-shirts which are $20

Send all forms and paypal to mdkracing@alltel.net
or if you want to mail it

SC Shootout
6277 Scotland St.
Madison, OH 44057

If you are planning to mail the forms/money, please let me know. The cut off date for mailing will be the September 22. You can also pay at registration.

Any questions, please PM or email me xr7girl@hotmail.com

Thanks for your patience!
~C

Attachments

• General Car Show onlyfinal.doc
    7.5 KB · Views: 158
  • General competition formfinal.doc
    26.5 KB · Views: 351
  • General Spectator form.doc
    7.3 KB · Views: 144
the-big-e said:
Does the $95.00 include the pre-registraion fee that I paid earlier this year?
yes it does

i have a list if you can't remember if you paid or not......;)

~c

Im under the impression that it should be $70, cause I think Im on the list. Am I Connie?

Would also like clarification on the Total amount, Thanks a lot Mike

littleboylan said:
Im under the impression that it should be $70, cause I think Im on the list. Am I Connie?

Would also like clarification on the Total amount, Thanks a lot Mike
Mike,
Yes, you are on the list, therefore you will pay $70 for a total of $95.

Connie, I appreciate the quick response, Ill try and get all them registration sheets filled out. I am not sure yet whether my girlfriend will be able to attend with me.

Is it possible to just get her registered once we get there, or at a later date then when I register if she decides to go?

Thanks Mike

littleboylan said:
Connie, I appreciate the quick response, Ill try and get all them registration sheets filled out. I am not sure yet whether my girlfriend will be able to attend with me.

Is it possible to just get her registered once we get there, or at a later date then when I register if she decides to go?

Thanks Mike
Yes, she can register later, if there is a strong possiility that she is coming, just fill out the form and send it, you don't have to pay at that moment. This just gives me an idea of how many people to get food for and helps in the t-shirt ordering process. i hope that was clear enough....:eek:
~c

That was as clear as you can make it, I appreciate it, Ill send the sheets within the next few days. Thank you

Excuse my ignorance, but is that $65 Spectator charge for racers, or just others that decide to come along for the weekend?

Registration includes:

T-shirt
Food both days,
Entrance to all events.

So, if you are bringing a car and your girlfriend, for example, you'll want to pay for yourself and her. - $150.

For this you get 2 T-shirts ($25 each - these are full color shirts like you would get at a national event), lunch on Saturday, banquet on Sunday, and all the rest in between.

Competitors also get trophies and the chance to compete.

Believe me, there is no extra money going for anything other than what you get. It's just that we aren't offering a pick and choose buffet here. If everyone doesn't get a T-shirt then we can't afford to have cool full color shirts. If everyone doesn't come to the banquet, well, then we can't afford to have one. This is a weekend event, not just a drag race although it is the only chance you'll ever have to be at the track with ONLY other T-birds. :)

It's not cheap, but what is? This is worth it.

And Casey, get your damn car tuned already. :D

I made the res. for the hotel, bought my raffle tickets and almost forgot about actually paying and registering. :)

Gawd I hope this thing runs right... time's ticking.. no randy intake on yet and no rear gears. I'm gonna be busy the night before I leave. I can feel it.

I wasn't insisting there being a catch to pricing. I just wasn't clear on all the details.

One of these days we can play with it. Just been busy and I know you have also.

After what just happened to my car it's time to play nice.

Car Show, myself, & my wife = $160?!

Dave,
It shows $95 to register a car, plus $65 for the wife (spectator), so wouldn't that = $160 (not $150) total for 2 people which gets you 2 T-shirts, and all the food for 2? Unless I'm missing something, which is very possible! :eek:
Thanks,
Jeff Parker

Back