Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: american muscle and the ladies

Thumbs up american muscle and the ladies

Do you fellow sc'ers find the sc is a babe magnet, or would our chances of scoring be higher if we traded our sc's for wimpy imports? (yuck) Love to hear any good stories of how the sc helped close the deal.

surprising..

acutally i think *most* girls/women actually disike the SC (i guess they think its ugly/boxy)... i think thats kinda weird, cause i think its a very sharp car, though, i may be biased

I don't know if I'd call them a babe magnet or not, but my last girlfriend thought my black 95 was pretty neat, and a few other ladies I've dated or had in the car approved as well. If they don't like it, they've probably got bad taste in other things too !!

cheers
    Ed N.

Post Muscle Car

Girls that i've met didn't know what a T-bird was. They had seen then before but thought of them as big bulky slow cars that looked "OK". Then they got a ride and where shocked when they found out just how fast these cars are.. They like the leather.

STORY

I USED TO OWN A 90 BASE T BIRD AS MY FIRST CAR, MY GIRLFRIEND ALREADY THOUGHT IT WAS A NICE LOOKING PIECE OF MACHINERY BUT NOTHING SERIOUS. ANYWAY, I WAS ALWAYS SHOWING HER PICS OF SC'S AND TELLING HER ALL THE SPECS AND EVERYTHING, I NEVER SHUT UP ABOUT THEM. I FINALLY GOT MY 95 SC AND SHE WAS THE FIRST TO GET A RIDE IN IT. I FLOORED IT AND SHE WATCHED THE BOOST NEEDLE SLAM UP. THE ONLY WORDS OUT OF HER MOUTH WERE "SHUT THE **** UP" AND SHE MEANT THAT IN AN "OH MY GOD, WHAT THE HELL COULD POSSIBLY GO THIS FAST??" KIND OF WAY. I GUESS SHE'S NEVER BEEN IN A CAR THATS SO HEAVY AND FAST SINCE SHE DRIVES AN 84' HONDA PRELUDE WITH ONLY 100HP!!! HAHA,, NOW SHE ALWAYS HAS TO SAY AT EVERY RED LIGHT-- "YOU HAVE TO SMOKE THIS GUY" I LOVE THIS CAR ALMOST AS MUCH AS HER-- HAHA
    ANYONE ELSE GOT A STORY???
    DAMON 95 SC
    WWW.CARDOMAIN.COM/ID/FROZENROPE

Hey Damon !!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

LMAO. Good one Ed.

NO PICK

DoN't Be PIckINg On liTTle OLd Me

Thumbs up my girls loves birds

i own a 93 lx, i've taught her a lot about all T-birds. she can point one out from a mile away. she loves the cars, almost bought a sweet 95 V8 LX a couple of months ago. she took it for a test drive and when she got back somebody else purchased the car. she was pissed. its pretty sweet being with a girl who loves the same cars that you do.

Yeah, my car has gotten me laid by 6 different girls... I think it was just the car.... my last girlfriend HATED it... but she didn't like hamburgers and hot dogs either... on top of that she drove a Celica!

Talking it would!!

i wish i was around my car all day long....so they'd know what i drive the girls that have ridden in it with me liked it....the speed, being lowered 5-speed, stereo, and some other stuff. my last actauly girlfriend liked corvettes....maybe it's a good thing weren't not together now she never experienced the sc....she might cry!
    DrFish
    Matt Haub
    Shootouts: '09 SS 1st | '10 Mod1 2nd | '11 Bracket 3rd | '12 Bracket 1st | 2013 | '14 Bracket 3rd | 2015 | '16 Bracket 1st & Mod2 2nd | 2017 |
    Black '89 5spd - 281K miles, MPx, E85, Alky-Inj RWHP: ? RWTQ: ? Best 1/4mi:12.521, MPH:107.23mph
    35th Anniversary Auto 46k miles | Red '93 Auto 186k miles
    My Garage

Removedremoved
    Last edited by XEP5k; 06-02-2012 at 06:48 PM.

let me say this

anyone who doesn't like the SC obviously does not know much about cars, or t birds for that matter.
    -Damon

also

I'll also tell you what look i love to get from people. The one where you can tell they're sayingin their mind, "what is that?" and then their friend says, "oh that's just a thunderbird with a body kit, they're not too fast. It's probably only six cylinders..." hahahaha good, that's what i want them to think.
    -Damon

Removedremoved
    Last edited by XEP5k; 06-02-2012 at 06:48 PM.