Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: american muscle and the ladies

I talk about the car soooooo much, as soon as my fiance hears the word super..... she runs out of the room. All in all, she loves it and hates that she doesn't know how to drive stick. She always says "one of these days I am gonna learn stick and see what that damn car is all about." Sure she's driven in it with me but driving it is a whole different experience.

Red face ya know...

the rice chicks must hate our cars i call mine the 'rice cooker' when speaking with a friendly ricer an unfriendly ricer on the other hand....let's just say the last thing they see is "THUNDERBIRD SC" on a black bumper before my car becomes a spot in the horizon. well....maybe i'm exaggerating a bit...but you get the point

derrktor feesh
    Matt Haub
    Shootouts: '09 SS 1st | '10 Mod1 2nd | '11 Bracket 3rd | '12 Bracket 1st | 2013 | '14 Bracket 3rd | 2015 | '16 Bracket 1st & Mod2 2nd | 2017 |
    Black '89 5spd - 281K miles, MPx, E85, Alky-Inj RWHP: ? RWTQ: ? Best 1/4mi:12.521, MPH:107.23mph
    35th Anniversary Auto 46k miles | Red '93 Auto 186k miles
    My Garage

Well all I talk about are SCs infact I take mine on service calls and have a lot of people ask what kind of car is that. Alot of old guys want to see the motor but even the laidies want to see it when I tell them how rare these cars are. What I really like is when some guy at a light in a import will ask, is that a v6? oh ya its just a 6,
    see ya________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____
    I just cant keep my wife who is also 44 from behind the wheel.

Old man got married

Got the 95 5spd new in 2-96. Met wife 2-3 months later. She did tell me that it would have worked anyway, but the car too... I got lucky, her and her daughter both drove 5 spds. Man were my friends jealous that I had a wife that drove a stick.

Talking

I think that the SC's are awesome. I do not know why any woman would not like these cars. I am a woman and I own one ( my husband got it for me). But I picked it out from other cars. Haven't really gotten to do anything to it yet but soon hopefully.

Well, I live in NY - the least conservative state on the planet, where sex sells, money makes women more slippery wet than 0W synthetic oil, and having a trendy automobile is the same as a 'get free pu$$y card'. I know a lot of this sounds old fashion, but all lot of it still exists around here. And some of the women accuse us for being old fashion???

The majority of ladies here (mainly, young teenie bopper college girls) are into the sport compact scene (A.K.A. Import Tuner Wannabes), as well as the Mustang/F-Body bandwagon (A.K.A. Guido Dick Riders).

As for the import scene, girls love flashy cars - the strobes, chrome rims, smooth curves, and a compact shell. Girls aren't into boats hovering on land, unless you're rockin' a stretch Navigator on dubs. Also, the ladies are into Altezzas, very shiny and sparkly, just like diamonds - afterall, diamonds are a girl's best friend, right?

And there's the women who love Mustangs and F-Bodies - probably the oldest trend, since the Miami Vice vs. Knight Rider era. Most women are all about trendy cars. And we all know the trendiest of all domestics are Mustangs and F-Bodies. However, the new Millennium has sparked a new interest for women - 20+" chromies on Navigators and Escalades.

SC's??? Women I know never heard of them, until they saw my car. However, I have temporarily impressed a few, when I spanked some stock Mustangs here and there.

End result, I don't think women are overly impressed with SCs, because women NEVER vote for the underdog (nor the underrated, in this case).

I'll tell you this - if a girl really likes you, and you drive an SC, she'll probably marry your ***. Anyway, this is my view on NY women - other states may vary.
    Last edited by MN12 KID; 07-23-2003 at 03:59 AM.

I didnt even know what a SC was til about 4 years ago when i met my girl. Now i own a 94 SC and she has her 35th anniversary edition and its all good.

Jay

Well since I'm a girl who drives an SC, I wouldn't know how big of a chick magnet my bird is,though my friends do seem to like it alot. I'm definite though that it is a guy magnet for me lol. I've had many guys pull me over or stop and talk to me cus they wanted to check out my car. My boyfriend(now my ex) was obsessed with the car and all he talked about was all of the high performance parts that he wanted to buy for it which, of course,was fine with me. But then again I guess I can verify that it can be a girl magnet too since me and my friend did spend half an hour catching up to and pulling over a couple of guys driving a '95 Thunderbird LX, but why wouldn't I, good looking guys in a sexy *** car, what more can you ask for

Lightbulb Sc's can be guy magnets too!!

Well since I'm a girl who drives an SC, I wouldn't know how big of a chick magnet my bird is,though my friends do seem to like it alot. I'm definite though that it is a guy magnet for me lol. I've had many guys pull me over or stop and talk to me cus they wanted to check out my car. My boyfriend(now my ex) was obsessed with the car and all he talked about was all of the high performance parts that he wanted to buy for it which, of course,was fine with me. But then again I guess I can verify that it can be a girl magnet too since me and my friend did spend half an hour catching up to and pulling over a couple of guys driving a '95 Thunderbird LX, but why wouldn't I, good looking guys in a sexy *** car, what more can you ask for