1992 Supercoupe - All parts for sale.

tsc92

Now selling off the parts from my 1992 Supercoupe, Auto Transmission (rebuilt 6,000 miles ago).
Involved in a front end collision just this morning. I need the money now to get another car and have little time to spare... thats why I'm parting out the car so soon.

Damaged parts...
Both front fenders
Front Bumper Cover
Hood
Both Headlights
D/S Front Seat
Radiator & Battery

All other parts I will take offers for & are in V-Good condition.
Location: Bergen County, NJ 0675 (shipping cost not included)

A/C unit $100-
Transmission (Rebuilt 6,000 miles ago w- Receipt) $900-
Supercharger $160- ($250 incl. All Original Tubes)
Backseat $60-
P/S Front Seat $70-
Exhaust (w/o mufflers) $60-
Starter $40-
Alternator $50-
ARC Computer $60-
Carpet $40-
Door Panels $40 / each
Rear glass, 1/4 Glass, Front Windows, & Windshield for pick up only (no delivery)
Fuel Pump $30-
Instrument Cluster (w/o clear plastic) b/o
Body kit on rocker panels (4 piece) $40-

Door shells, trunk lid, rear bumper cover can be sold too.

Interior is Black on Black- Leather. Car had 126,000 Miles on it.
Any other small parts if your interested can be sold too. I will be honest about condition of all parts and can take pictures of any parts.
I will start pulling parts off the car on Friday.

It was a great car. I work at an Autobody shop, so parts will be taken out with care.

EMail tsc92@hotmail.com

-Mike

Last edited:
need gas tank straps

I have a 95 sc and need the gas tank straps/the whole tray the tank sits in. I'm not sure if they will fit, but maybe you can find out through your work. Anyway, if they will work and if they are not real rusted, i'm interested.

Check my original post. I am in Northern Bergen County, NJ 07675.
I work in New York State on Route 59, Nanuet.

trackjunkie said:
I have a 95 sc and need the gas tank straps/the whole tray the tank sits in. I'm not sure if they will fit, but maybe you can find out through your work. Anyway, if they will work and if they are not real rusted, i'm interested.

Ok I will check to see if it fits a 95. I assume its a v6? It would need to be picked up b/c they wont take it Fed-Ex. The tank and straps are in good condition, little bit of oxidation/rust on the straps. I dropped the tank out about 6 months ago so I did look at it already. Includes heat shield, I believe.

what type of shape are the front black leather seats in and what are you asking for them? thanks

John

Looking for the alloy engine mount stands that are between the block and mounts. Shipped price to 49201 would be great.

Thanks,
John

I finally got the hood off the car to look under the hood. First time I really got to see the extent of the damage. Basically its what I expected with one exception... the top of the supercharger blower was cracked in half. Because the impact was head on and the tubes are solid, something had to give. Supercharger itself is functional and had 28 psi at 40 mph & 13 lbs boost, other tubes are good including airbox because it was removed and I was using a cone filter. I would guess the intercooler is pretty much destroyed. T-Bird still starts and idles fine.

I will take pictures tomorrow or this weekend and post them in a few days.

D/S leather seat is torn in two spots and is junk. P/S leather seat is in good shape but a couple of seams are starting to get stretched in a couple of spots - no tares yet. If you sew a small reinforcement seam it will keep it from splitting over time.

Carpet is pending sale. Ask again Thursday in case I dont hear back from the buyer.

Is the top or bottom of the D/S front seat torn? I need just the bottom portion. Let me know what kind of shape its in, thanks.

I need the lower (A) arms and the the whole knuckle assembly,I live in PA Alentown 18102How much for those parts?aND ARE THE BUSHINGS IN GOOD SHAPE?
Thanks Greg:D

Back