wynn's sc rebuild kit?

The_Ghost

How do I get a hold of one of those SC rebuild kits? I can't recall what Wynn's username is.
Help, please?

-Ghost

New Shop

I've been trying to get a hold of him myself for some porting but he hasn't answered my email yet at tbird88@datarecall.net. Tried to call the number at the shop but he doesn't work there anymore and they said he took a different job at another local shop. Hate to put my new exhaust on the old unported manifolds.

If you cannot find him search E bay the parts are redily available , by the snout seal and snap ring at NAPA a search will reveal part #s for the chicago rawhide seal the OD snap ring to hold it in is 1 7/8

rickbtbird said:
I've been trying to get a hold of him myself for some porting but he hasn't answered my email yet at tbird88@datarecall.net. Tried to call the number at the shop but he doesn't work there anymore and they said he took a different job at another local shop. Hate to put my new exhaust on the old unported manifolds.
ref the porting my local Muffler shop did them on the car and did an excellent job ref the collector area and removing the large lip on teh stockers

Back