Check Gauge hard start and Vibrations :)

Darkwhite

my thermo housing is still leaking but that seams to be the least of my worries I am getting really really bad shaked at idle no noises just shaked and it just started once the new rad was installed and it seems to get worse with the A/C on, also when starting the car it sometimes like missfires and won't start and sometimes its takign like 10+ seconds to turn over and when i am cranking I am getting the check gauge light, dunnno if this helps but when I turn the wheel and I am just sitting there with engine running the car struggles not to stal with rpms dropping as low as 100 and the check gauge light is coming on it sometimes does this when I shift into reverse to.

I tryed to let these problems go but it is driving me nuts now and I can;t stand them lol

any ideas? I am sick of mechanics there makign this car worse and unenjoyable

Thanks

Adam

cam sensor, crank sensor DIS. did you scan for codes! or take plug wires off recently and maybe get them mixed up?

When you put the new Rad in did you remove your IC tubes cause it sounds like you got a vacuum leak somewhere.

I was told the cam sensor was my problem but I didn;t know if that would cause the near stalling when I am turning the wheel my vac gauge reads fine and returns to zero although when I shut the car off sometimes I get a blast of air from teh by-pass valve

no its the check gauge light comes on when cracking and comes on when turning the wheel at a stop the CEL does not come on and when I tryed to get codes pulled today they told me nothing was showing up :S

Back