Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: TexasThunderbirds - moving - SC yard sale - *pics*

TexasThunderbirds - moving - SC yard sale - *pics*

Moving outa Koko's, piled up lots of spare parts there and at home from 12-13 Super Coupes. Some of 'em are those lil trinkets that ain't no fun to remove from the car, some are more common. No extra charge for dust/leaves/critters, I'll do what I can to remove anything deadly

I have tons more pics to take, been collecting since early 2001 and have way too many parts on hand, will add pics as time allows. Also have a couple of running 90/91 SC's that I would sell reasonably enuff to make it worth someone's time to come get one (or two).

If you've dealt with me in the past then ya know shipping will be as cheap as possible, not here to make money off of that.

Postal Money orders preferred but PayPal is also okay, no extra charge for PayPal. I ship worldwide through USPS, DHL, FedEx, whatever you want.

YES, still fabricating etc and will get back up to speed as soon as I adjust to my new job, just tryin' to find this stuff a good home before it sits around any longer and gets ruined...thanks for lookin',

'bird

NO warranties expressed/implied blah blah etc etc

PIC 1:
    Intake hose 10
    battery tray 15
    gas pedal assy 5
    oil cooler hose 5
    dash tray liner thingy 5
    dead pedal 5
    BLUE seatbelt retractors, inertia works fine on both, pair-10
    3rd brakelight, light sockets perfect 10
    Clutch reservoir 10
    Hood cable 15

PIC 2:
    Intake hose 89/90 complete 25
    IC baffle 20
    Drvrside switch assy 10
    P/S bracket 10
    Overflow tank 5
    Pass switch w/lock solenoid (gob in middle of table) 10
    Cam position assy 10
    Oil cooler hose 5
    Rear bumper support 10
    PCV lines 10 each

PIC 3:
    Fuel rail (incl FPR w/hose) missing 1 injector 25
    Master cyl, use as core?, tank ruined 20
    Fuse box 5
    ARC w/cover 5
    5-spd plate 20
    Headlight switch w/connector 5
    Gas pedal 5
    Brake pedal (5-spd?) 20 each

PIC 4:
    Fuel rail w/FPR, part of one inj missing 25

PIC 5:
    ACR w/cvr 5
    5spd clutch brkt support (kinda mangy) 5
    Water pump pulley 5
    Trans mount 5
    Fuel line cvr 5
    Switches 2
    Boost thingy 5
    Crank sensor w/brkt & wires 5
    Console wiring 3
    Inst cluster connector 2 bucks each
    CD connectors 2 each
    Hoodlamp wiring 5
    Early oil dipstick 10
    PCV crossover tube (rough but no holes) 5
    Cruise hose w/switch 5
    Last edited by tbird88; 09-24-2006 at 04:33 PM. Reason: added more

Latitude: 41.909147 Longitude: -72.450263

Exhaust Manifolds

Hey, I don't seen anything posted I need but I sure could use a reworked ported set of exhaust manifolds for a 95. You did such a good job on the ones for my 90 you have a return customer. I might have a set of cores lined up in the next few days.

Don't crash into a tree just to avoid a skunk!

Quote Originally Posted by rickbtbird
    Hey, I don't seen anything posted I need but I sure could use a reworked ported set of exhaust manifolds for a 95. You did such a good job on the ones for my 90 you have a return customer. I might have a set of cores lined up in the next few days.
    I think there's about 6-7 sets of manifolds around here but none that are already ported, hope to port as many in advance as possible as soon as I can get settled into the new job. My work hours are different now, 7am-3:30pm and I can get a few things done in the afternoon before everyone closes at 5pm but girlfriend has volunteered to help pick up parts around town and ship when need be.
    Gonna be a lil confusing over the next few weeks but it'll settle into some sort of pattern, then I can rock-n-roll. I'll keep addin' pics as I can sort out whatever seems like sumthin' anyone can use, some of it probably hasn't crossed anyone's mind but when they see the pic they'll think "hey, I been needin' one of those" or "don't see one of those off the car very often" and they'll buy it. Sound like a plan?

As far as 94/95 cores, not sure I have any in the pile. Saw some in somebody's ad here on the board for 94/95 stuff, they wanted 50 shipped I think.

thanks for the compliment!

'bird

Latitude: 41.909147 Longitude: -72.450263
    I'm getting a set of 94/95 cores today so they should be on there way to your place. I'll setup a paypal for the porting and coating too. Is the address on your site still valid or do you have a new one?

Don't crash into a tree just to avoid a skunk!

Quote Originally Posted by rickbtbird
    I'm getting a set of 94/95 cores today so they should be on there way to your place. I'll setup a paypal for the porting and coating too. Is the address on your site still valid or do you have a new one?
    PM sent

'bird

ircm

Got an ircm for a 93' 5 speed??
    Maybe a factory cd player?
    Thanks have a good day
    mcw

Do you have any DIS modules?

I need two definite good ones.

Quote Originally Posted by youngfordfan61
    Got an ircm for a 93' 5 speed??
    Maybe a factory cd player?
    Thanks have a good day
    mcw
    I guarantee there's a few IRCM's out there but they're 89-91, does anyone know what years will swap? I's figure 89 to 93 would all be the same but then again we ARE talkin' Super Coupes...

If they'll swap, IRCM will run ya $20

'bird

Quote Originally Posted by CMac89
    Do you have any DIS modules?

I need two definite good ones.
    Might be a tuffy to find where those are hidden, I'll try to check out in the garage.

'bird

Wynn,

I'd be interested in one of those $10 SC intake tubes!

Joe
    Last edited by Rodeo Joe; 09-28-2006 at 06:12 AM.
    It's not a 97 Sport, it just looks like one!

for a running sc how much?

how much are you looking to get for one of the running sc's. if you could give me details on those also it would be great. miles, colors, mods, new parts. Thanks don ps where are you located?

ircm

Hey,
    If we can find out if it will interchange with my 93' you got 1 sold! I just dont know a way to find out, hope it works out! Anybody know if itll interchange? I see to you have cd wiring, is that to connect a stock cassette to the slave unit? If so is that the only wiring you need to run a slave unit?
    Last edited by youngfordfan61; 09-24-2006 at 11:50 PM. Reason: forgot something

I don't really see anything I need here, but I do need a set of them ported manifolds for my '91. If I sent you my cores, what kind of time frame am I looking at to get them back, with you moving and all... Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by 90scman
    how much are you looking to get for one of the running sc's. if you could give me details on those also it would be great. miles, colors, mods, new parts. Thanks don ps where are you located?
    I have one that I drove all the way up past Waco to Glen Rose to bring back home. Black w/Titanium cloth interior, automatic, needs a front bumper cover (got one I'm sure), drove it to the partshouse a few times in the past. Don't remember the mileage, it has an Indiana title.
    700.00 - pic attached below

Other one is a running parts car, 65,000 original miles, less than 2,000 miles on rebuilt trans, new master cylinder. They ran it off in a culvert and trashed the front suspension, has a small crack in the oil pan. I welded the radius rods back together just to drive it around the yard, driverside window has been missing for over a year so the interior is funky. Local wrecker service I bought it from probably has the title.
    600.00 - I have pics somewhere on my hardrive...

I'm just up the road in Beaumont

Drop me an email, maybe both of them can have a new home. Will trade either or both for firearms/ammo.

tbird88@datarecall(DOT)net

thanks,

'bird
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Quote Originally Posted by AMD[H]unter
    I don't really see anything I need here, but I do need a set of them ported manifolds for my '91. If I sent you my cores, what kind of time frame am I looking at to get them back, with you moving and all... Thanks!
    Could be around 2 weeks, just got several orders for those, depends on whose cores show up first etc.

Keep your eyes open for more pics of parts, gonna slap 'em on here as often as I can and then update the thread.

thanks!

'bird