Two questions on membership

95MustangSC

i payed for membership i think it was on friday and havent been added as a memeber yet how long does it usually take????

Also i had to put in i have a 95 Supercoupe and i have a mustang not a supercoupe maybe on the membership page a section should be added for mustang owners that join who have done the sc top end swap on there car just my opinion thanks

SrA Dennis Davis
Macdill AFB Fire Protection
USAF

thanks on the part how about on the mustang part since i have a mustang that i customized the top end i dont have a super coupe

Currently our webmaster does not have time to keep up with what we have, so I'm not in a position to add web work at this time. Once you become a member, you can post a suggestion on the members boards and we can take a look at it once we get caught up with current pages. I'm not opposed to it, but would like to get memberhip's opinion on it.

no problem i am just waiting to be added on the membership list already paid and all. i am also goin to be working on a new motor set up with victor from spinning wheels soon. but thanks for your help

SrA Dennis Davis
Macdill AFB Fire Protection
USAF

Back