1995 White/grey Sc

Thunder95

I have a white '95 lx but rust is forcing me to look for another car to do a blown big bore v8 project. As I spent a lot of time putting SC stuff in my car, this time I am going to start with an SC. MUST be a 95, white (not pearl) and MUST have a grey interior. I know I'm picky, but this is it. I am looking for the lowest mileage possible. I know this will be a pricey car. Please let me know what you have/know about. Would like a southwest car, but would go for anything with NO RUST. WILL TRAVEL. I'm looking for something in perfect condition... no paint work/accidents, garage kept, low mileage. 5spd/Auto doesnt matter to me as it will be coming out anyway. Thanks

-Joel

95 sc

hey man i have a 95 sc that i only want 800 for its not perfect no motor or trans but for a v8 it wouldent be bad body is not great. couple of dents front bumper has chiped paint. well i no its really what your looking for but if you want pics let me no. don

95 SC Pearl (not what you want) grey interior with 35K for 10K. It's probably not what you want but I thought I would throw that out there.

I think I'll hold out for the regular white, thanks though. Could you get me a picture of your steering wheel? If I remember correctly it was a fr500 wheel with billet buttons?

-Joel

if im not mistaken only white you will find in the 94-95sc is going to be pearl(white)89-93 there is the plain white i guess you could say.
i may be wrong, but i cant ever remember seeing or hearing of a 95 in any other white other then pearl.

My buddy Tony has a white 94 with blue interior.

I would get you a picture of the FR500 wheel but I don't have a digital camera.

My buddy Tony has a white 94 with blue interior.

I would get you a picture of the FR500 wheel but I don't have a digital camera.

If Tony's car was for sale, I'd sell my kidneys to get it! I am quite familiar with his car, best looking white bird out there in my opinion. Duane, I'll just check out your wheel at the next meet:D

Yes, you can get 94-5 SC's in plain white... I have seen plenty of them.

Damon, I am definately looking for super low mileage... I dont wanna mess with rust or anything more that I absolutely have to. This is gonna be a babied car with a ton of work going into it, so the better the condition to start with, the better.

Thanks for the help guys! Keep your eyes peeled.

-Joel

If Tony's car was for sale, I'd sell my kidneys to get it! I am quite familiar with his car, best looking white bird out there in my opinion. Duane, I'll just check out your wheel at the next meet:D

Yes, you can get 94-5 SC's in plain white... I have seen plenty of them.

Damon, I am definately looking for super low mileage... I dont wanna mess with rust or anything more that I absolutely have to. This is gonna be a babied car with a ton of work going into it, so the better the condition to start with, the better.

Thanks for the help guys! Keep your eyes peeled.

-Joel

wheres all the plain white 94-95's............ sure seen alot of "pearl " 94-95's for sale, so the debate continues.....show me a plain white one......hell i just i might wanna buy a 95-spd white if you dare find me one.

Why not just start with a decent LX instead of an SC? Seems a shame to cut up a rare SC when an LX would work as well. Since the driveline is coming out anyway, just hang the exterior SC trim on the car, and go with that. A quick search on Autotrader should turn up a load of LX's that would fit the bill.

If only an SC will do, then you're doing your part to make 'em rare.

JD

Back