SC CALENDAR UPDATE

A

austinxtreme512

SC CALENDAR UPDATE

Well, so far as of today May 14th, I have exactly 40 Orders for calendars!!! I need 100, well, I was talking to my mom and she said she would help me out by buying the rest to make an even 100 so i can do well on this project!!! Of course ill have to pay her back for the calendars but thats cool, SO ONLY 100 WILL BE MADE, after i get these calendars made, ill send out the ones who ordered them first and what ever I have left over you will have to request some to see if I still have any of them left to sell!! If you want one, better find 100 more people who want them too!!!:D Well, i thank my mom for helping me out, I thought this was going to be a good idea and a lot of people were interested but only about 28 people sent money in!!! I was surprised since i saw a lot of people wanting one and then when it came down to paying, they didnt want one any more, but ill have like about 50 left after i make them!!! so ill let ya'll know when to start requesting them and ill tell you where to send the money!!! Thanks for the help and everyone who followed through with this for me!! Thanks again!!

You've got it all wrong.....

It's the rest of us that owe you thanks.

Sure it's pricey, but so is everything custom made (or just about everything for these cars we love). You've put together something unique and really cool that we would never have if not for your efforts.

Thank you Chris! And thank your mother as well.

Re: You've got it all wrong.....

The deal is coming up with the money in the springtime for a pricey item that no one has seen when things like motor mounts and brake lines are in the future.

Thanks to you and your mom - take some pictures of it, get some reviews from those that get it, then add some overhead to the original cost to so that those that waited and didn't pay up right away (me) have to pay a little more. Thus they kick themselves for not getting in on it when the getting was good and you can cover the costs if you are unable to sell out the remainder.

If you go to any meets, make sure you bring some with to sell right there at a special "meet" price. (I.E. the original price - shipping)

Re: SC CALENDAR UPDATE

I echo SCrazy's sentiments. If you consider how custom projects can go and that some of the calendars you find in stores like Barnes and Noble of cats or Star Trek etc, this calendar is on target. You have a good mom there. Put me down for one more of the calendars. I'll send you a money order this week. Job well done.

Thanks

ya'll are a bunch of GREAT guys and Gals!! Ya'll are like a BIG family and that's what makes a club something this so speical to have cuz we dont have to be afraid to share ideas and we can laugh and help each other out in the time of "need"... ya'll have done EVERY single one of those for me and I appreciate that a WHOLE lot!! Thanks and ya'll keep up the good work with your cars and helping people out... This is one of the BEST clubs around, even though i dont own an SC, I still love to chat, find some info and look at ya'lls amazing looking cars!! Ill soon own one someday and I hope to see ya'lll at the club meeetings.. I hope i can make it out to one even though i joined the Air Force(ill prolly be busy) Thanks again and i hope yall enjoy the calendars, i know i am so far since they were pretty hard to put together and took alot of time!!!

Also if anyone reads this, and can respond by tommarrow(12pm central time): could you post ALLLL the major holidays and small holidays, or important events, cuz im having a little trouble finding them(please be for 2003, thanks)

Applause

Thank you for all the hard work Chris. You will sell them all eventually, and I know your mom will get her money back.

You're among the best that the Thunderbird community has to offer.

Re: Thanks

im buying one today.

check your email chris...

Re: Thanks

When will you be shipping them out?

I know that once everyone here sees the ones I got, they will want to order one (or two).

ASAP, im making these like friday or monday of next week and will ship as soon as they are finished!!

you take certified cashier checks from a bank?

(yea, i know i said i was gonna send out the money last week, but i forgot :( )

Re: ...

why not? certified cashier checks from banks are guaranteed to clear.

Re: ...

Money order, cashiers check, all should be good. What he doesn't want is:

Personal Check
Company Check

Usuaually when someone says they don't want a CHECK, that means a personal or company check. Cashiers checks come from banks. Money Orders are from many different Currency Exchanges. Personal Money Orders come from Savings and Loans or Federal Savings Banks.

Some banks can issue any of the above, but charge different amounts for each. All are as secure for COD as any of them.

We're a small group here and I doubt anyone would really try to screw someone on a calendar. Basically eliminating the personal checks just eliminates the hassel that can come from the unexpected NSF charge. Banks charge a NSF handling fee to both parties in an NSF check situation. It can be quite a pain.

If its the same as cash and can be traded for cash right in front of me without having a risk of it bouncing, then yes it should be OK, just i dont want to take the risk of a check bouncing(not saying any of your's will, but you never know) thanks

Back