So-Cal what happend to you???????? went underground?

cool pics Jim, I got a whole CD full of them around here somewhere

Al nice pictures!

I have a CD that Wendy took and my Dad was picture happy with my new digital camera back than got lots of nice one's. The So-Cal and South West people where real nice those meets where the best in my book :)

Al what ever happend to your 35th SC?

We can always run an 1/8 mile track unless you guys are scared. Irwindale or Qualcomm?

Damn Jim those are some old pictures of Bakersfield. Isn't that the trip when one of us (name omitted for security reasons) took a scenic view of the I-5 on their roof?

Al, how about leaving a damn message when you call the house. I'll have to give you my new cell #.

Mike

Mike

They are old pictures but seams like yesterday to me boy time fly's by quick almost 4 years ago come to think of it. I am not sure who went on there roof on I-5 never herd of this we had a leafe spring bake on my trailer Ron Randell helped get it fixed on the way there

jim you know you act like your the best but the facted is there are guys going faster then you and just wait till i get the money for my engine then we will see ho whoops who

Mr. Trunks: I can tell you from first-hand experience that Jim has a serious-fast car. As I recall, he was running 11s way back in '02. That was really pushing the envelope back then and, even today, there are still very few cars in the 11s. He hasn't been active for a couple of years, but I'm sure he has more in the car than anyone has seen. He's earned the right to brag a little: He's got one of the quickest M90-powered SCs in the country.

Mr. Trunks: I can tell you from first-hand experience that Jim has a serious-fast car. As I recall, he was running 11s way back in '02. That was really pushing the envelope back then and, even today, there are still very few cars in the 11s. He hasn't been active for a couple of years, but I'm sure he has more in the car than anyone has seen. He's earned the right to brag a little: He's got one of the quickest M90-powered SCs in the country.

Thanks John :)

I think once I get it back to the track with the improvements I done should push it deeper into the 11's its amazing how quick there going now days we got a lot of hard work ahead but its fun. I posted a picture here of my best two pictures So-Cal Quickest & Fastest and Nor-Cal Quickest & Fastest in front of the Bullet and the master tuner my late dad sure miss those fun days 2002 Vegas meet

Last edited:
Looks like you guys had some good times back in the day! I wish I would of known about this site back then, I had no idea there were so many people into these cars! I found this site after I crashed my 90 SC :rolleyes: So I went out & bought a red 91 SC ( project car) & joined. Im still down for a meet.... car or no car! :D "PReDiTR91"

Looks like you guys had some good times back in the day! I wish I would of known about this site back then, I had no idea there were so many people into these cars! I found this site after I crashed my 90 SC :rolleyes: So I went out & bought a red 91 SC ( project car) & joined. Im still down for a meet.... car or no car! :D "PReDiTR91"

Well Nor-cal

May start a mini meet Me, Myself, And I no action here at all its a far cry from meets long ago hope So-Cal comes alive again with meets closer to us

Back