1 Stop MN12 TBird Cougar Parts Shop!!!

R

ReDevilXR7

1 Stop MN12 TBird Cougar Parts Shop!!!

:eek: ATTENTION all custom parts suppliers, inventors and handymen!!! :eek:

Due to summer coming upon us and our quest to get our cars looking & running well, the demand for modifications or restoration is strong!! :cool:

I've got a personal list of specialty parts I've come across and am making a mini-catalog that I will eventually advertise in Charging Thunder, EBay, and TCCOA.

I am inviting all of you enthusiasts out there who have "niche/specialty" parts, regular supply of good used parts, or skills, of either your own design or through another supplier, to contact me with your information to include in this mass compilation. The parts or services are not limited to Supercoupes, but ALL MN12 vehicles!! :rollin:

Enthusiasm is strong in here, but I'm sensing a great deal of it is waning :x due to the notorious frustration of these cars..(been there- doing that with three XR7's and a SC that STILL is not running $3000 and 4 months later) >).

:D
So let's all come together with a single source for finding all the parts, services, custom pieces that we need beyond SCPerformance, SuperCoupePerformance and MN12Performance!!

Jesse3
Blckonyxx@yahoo.com
8o

Re: 1 Stop MN12 TBird Cougar Parts Shop!!!

ok...website is due to launch June 1st during the weekend of Fords at Carlisle.

PLEASE if you have parts or services to contribute or wish to be evaluated for distribution, let me know.

Email me at Blckonyxx@yahoo.com

J3

xr7

im new at computer but have 92 xr7 25th anaversry going to need some partscant wait for june 1 will try to get back then

Back