Moving to Tempe in January

Thunder427

I suppose my only concern about me bringing the SC with me to school is being able to afford insurance and gas lol.

well that and im worried about the heat..

i know when i get down there it wont be bad.. 70s ?

but im worried about heat soak when the warmer weather comes..

but how cool does it get there at night ?

Hey, I moved here from Minnesota about a year and a half ago. The summer temps get real high but I'll take that over -10 degrees any day.

In the winter time the temps will get down to 30 degrees a few nights per year and daytime highs in the 70's. In the summer, it is common to reach 110 to 115 degees. I have seen the temperature on the freeways reach 124 degees during the evening rush hour traffic.

Make sure your cooling system is in top shape! The air is very dry here making it even harder for your engine to stay cool. I would suggest getting your windows tinted once you get here. It will make a huge difference inside your car and help your engine run cooler too.

Hey, I moved here from Minnesota about a year and a half ago. The summer temps get real high but I'll take that over -10 degrees any day.

In the winter time the temps will get down to 30 degrees a few nights per year and daytime highs in the 70's. In the summer, it is common to reach 110 to 115 degees. I have seen the temperature on the freeways reach 124 degees during the evening rush hour traffic.

Make sure your cooling system is in top shape! The air is very dry here making it even harder for your engine to stay cool. I would suggest getting your windows tinted once you get here. It will make a huge difference inside your car and help your engine run cooler too.
dont pay all that money just do what i do put the windows down and drive like a bat out of hell lol well if ya live here pm me you phone numebr so we can hang out ok later

Back