Need a list of anyone who may be interested in a 25+ car Florida meet

white91sc

I need a list of anyone who lives in Florida or would be remotely interested even possibly in a single or multiple day meet in Florida. Our last meet had over 15 attendants and that was on short notice with some scheduling conflicts. I see the potential of a 30+ car meet due to more cars and greater if some were willing to travel.

Some possible dates to throw out. These are dates of funday events at the track in Orlando. Its cool because they let you run during any of those times, $10 in additional $5 to run then we went out to dinner last year.

Saturday October 19, 2002
10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Sunday December 8, 2002
10:00 AM - 5:00 PM

I have some event planning experience and would be willing to put something cool together like a cool dinner theme restaurant, if anyone wants to do dyno, possible autocross, or a variety of other things. I'm talking to the track to see if they'd let us do some burnouts. One thing about this track is you are likely to see a good time because it is a well taken care of track, you can cool off and they allow ice in the staging lanes.

To those of you who visit other SC boards and within your chapters, spread the word!

Post or e-mail me your e-mail address if you are even remotely interested please. atmax@aol.com you can even instant message me if I'm online.

Adam Mullen
atmax@aol.com

Can you make it before september 18? Also, that is over priced, $15 to race. Their is a track where I live it cost $5 to race and $10 to watch. But the bad thing is you probably would spend $20 in gas driving the hillsborough county.

Dude, I hate to be the first to break it to ya...

But that post was from 2002. And on a downer, Adam Mullen is no longer with us since 2003. R.I.P. dude! :(

Back