Project "X" revealed!

ProjectX

08-09-02tcf30-08.jpeg

Last edited:
Gee, that looks pretty lightweight ... anything more than about 120 hp, I'm sure it would give a 4.6L car a good ass-kickin' :D

cheers
Ed N.

Anything more than 120HP....hahaha....4.6L.....hahaha.......ass kickin'.......hahahah. That's a good one Ed.:D

tbirdsc357 said:
Anything more than 120HP....hahaha....4.6L.....hahaha.......ass kickin'.......hahahah. That's a good one Ed.:D

See what I mean, there's that cruelness of mine showing itself again !!

cheers
Ed N.

Easy, EASY, that's a loaded reply!!!
Well, if you put the driver's seat on the roof you COULD fit a 514 in the interior! But then again, naaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!
Does make one wonder though.............

BTW, one of the guys at Performance Improvements in Brampton has a tubbed small-block Chevette that has run low 11s straight motor, and into the 10s with a small hit of NAAAWWWSS.

cheers
Ed N.

Whoa!!! Wow, that thing should get up and go! But man, how hard is to handle at speed. Can you buy performance suss./brakes/steering for a Chevette/Accaidean? Or are you one of those people who can make anything work with anything.

If so, man please help me with my (ya I know it's a swear word) Camaro. Just finnished my new stroker motor, and the friggin car is all over the road when my foot is in it...steering is really bad.

Ah well, way to go dude! If you can grab traction, what do you think it should run?

My mom told me to never underestimate things...but I should have known.

Ah well, just imagine what that car could run if it did have a healthy 3.8 SC in it!

Darn You Guy's Got Me :>)!

Back