blower ?

is ther a way 2 check how much psi the blower is putting out at the top (the part that says 3.8)

Yeah....remove it, drill a hole and thread it to accept a fitting, reinstall it and then attach a hose and boost gauge to it.

David

PS: Boost reading at the top will be higher, because of pressure drop from IC and IC tubes.

u would drill a hole in the top or make a plate and make a hole and put the gauge on that

The cast top is thick enough that it can be drilled and tapped without any problems. Then you install a barbed hose fitting into the hole. When your done remove the fitting and install a pipe plug, or put a vacuum cap over the barbed hose fitting.

David

PS: I think your wasting your time.

and if i left the tubing still hooked up wont i only get the same reading as my boost gauge i wanted 2 know if i could like block off the part were the nut is and check and make sure my blowers not leakin or losing psi and that it could just be a leaking tube

i wanted 2 know if i could like block off the part were the nut is and check and make sure my blowers not leakin or losing psi and that it could just be a leaking tube

How in the heck can you do that? Where would the air go when you tested it if the nut side is blocked? C'mon man. If you think the setup is leaking air, spray starter fluid (no, not the kind for your grill :rolleyes: ) or brake cleaner fluid around the IC connnections. Better yet, search "boost leak".

Last edited:
Back