Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 39 of 39

Thread: a different kind of SC owner...hopefully in spring *updated w/ progress pics*

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Wausau, WI
    Posts
    146
    wow, kinda have missed these past couple posts, but the car is doing well now, i have a complete super coupe engine in it now that has all new bearings, pistons, rings, bored .020", etc, etc. got about 3,000 miles on the new engine, just traction with the open 7.5" rear isnt too easy to get...


    edit - here are some pics of the 90% finished product (still need a/c delete, FMIC, and i dunno, probably some other little stupid stuff)




    Last edited by slow_v6_stang; 08-24-2007 at 05:53 PM.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    PEORIA, ILLINOIS
    Posts
    318
    Looking good.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Orlando FL
    Posts
    253

    sc

    looks sweet

  4. #34
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Wichita, KS
    Posts
    3,018
    just need to take care of that IC... you'll be golden.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Wausau, WI
    Posts
    146
    Quote Originally Posted by sinhumane View Post
    just need to take care of that IC... you'll be golden.
    as soon as someone buys my current IC and polished IC tubes, a FMIC will be on its way to my doorstep.

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Hilliard ohio
    Posts
    390
    hey man...right now were swaping a motor from a 90 SC with 0 miles on it into a 95 stang...old engine is out...can you give me a run down off what you used? did you use the mustang harness and ECU? or SC harness and ECU?

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Wausau, WI
    Posts
    146
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan218 View Post
    hey man...right now were swaping a motor from a 90 SC with 0 miles on it into a 95 stang...old engine is out...can you give me a run down off what you used? did you use the mustang harness and ECU? or SC harness and ECU?
    dont visit here often, but if you still need it, here is a little write-up i did...

    http://www.sn95forums.com/forum/index.php?topic=15731.0

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    2,217
    Quote Originally Posted by slow_v6_stang View Post
    dont visit here often, but if you still need it, here is a little write-up i did...

    http://www.sn95forums.com/forum/index.php?topic=15731.0
    Im curious as to why you choose to use the stang computer vs the supercoupe computer and harness. Was it less work to use the stang stuff or is it because the stang uses OBDII?
    Dan

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Wausau, WI
    Posts
    146
    Quote Originally Posted by x182dan View Post
    Im curious as to why you choose to use the stang computer vs the supercoupe computer and harness. Was it less work to use the stang stuff or is it because the stang uses OBDII?
    Dan
    a lot easier this way...with the exception of the TPS and IAT pigtails, the mustang wiring harness is a plug & play for the swap

Similar Threads

  1. Anyone else broke a stock spring?
    By v8killr in forum Non Technical Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-05-2009, 02:09 PM
  2. Rear Spring Removal....
    By darkstar_one in forum Technical Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-09-2006, 08:46 PM
  3. Purchase advice for an SC - Potential new owner
    By kythri in forum New SC Owner Forum
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-20-2005, 02:23 PM
  4. lower hose spring
    By Digitalchaos in forum Technical Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-22-2003, 01:52 PM
  5. Purchase advice for an SC - Potential new owner
    By kythri in forum New SC Owner Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-10-2002, 08:48 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •