Zex tech line??

tim

Beware!! I talked to the zex tech line for a kit suggestion. Scary answer. Put the wet kit nozzle before the throttle body or after it. I asked you mean compress the nitrous and the fuel thru the blower? He said sure thats a prefect way to do it. So my next question was will the zex computer cut off the nitrous if the fuel pressure drops to low? His answer no thats a rumor and not true at all If the fuel leans out it still shoots the nitrous into the engine and it could blow. This info is all contrary to everything I have heard about the zex system. Does anyboby know the real deal here? I was going to use zex now I wonder if its the way to go at all.:confused:

i have the zex wet kit 82021 (55-75hp) and i plummed the nozzle in the return plenum after the act sensor and it does just fine.

Tim,

The guy you were talking with at Zex probably assumed the supercharger was setup like a Cobra or Lightning, where they have no choice but to inject before the supercharger if using a single fogger nozzel.

David

thanks guys weet kit it is. I may go to a bigger fuel line. I have the big pump with a stock line.:D

Tim,
When are you thinking about doing this? Give me a call (haven't heard from you since at least 3pm). I just traded a guy some injectors for a 300 hp NOS Cheater plate kit. With the purchase of a fogger and the right pills, we may be able to hook you up. I'm not planning to use it anyway. At least it's not today's plan.

Dan put the kit on you car or get whipped this year!! You wuld probably pull the wheels off the ground!:eek:

Back