Thread: Update for all BTM balancer group buy participants - updated 12/07/2006

Hybrid View

Update for all BTM balancer group buy participants - updated 12/07/2006

Important Update: Balancer group buy has been cancelled. See last post for details.
    Last edited by XR7 Dave; 12-07-2006 at 03:42 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller View Post
    Ya thats why i tape mine down. People think its bc i dont have a moonroof seal (which is true) but its really to keep my roof from ripping off .
    Email me here.

Group buy cancelled.
    Last edited by XR7 Dave; 12-07-2006 at 03:43 PM.
    Ya thats why i tape mine down. People think its bc i dont have a moonroof seal (which is true) but its really to keep my roof from ripping off .
    Email me here.

1 please - in black. I'll follow this thread, but just in case I forget...please email me when the group buy is over and I will fire a money order off asap.
    Last edited by ss_scuba; 11-10-2006 at 04:56 AM. Reason: cause

edited....
    Last edited by CarlisleLandOwn; 11-09-2006 at 04:58 AM.

We are approaching the breakpoint for the deepest discount. Folks if you are going to need a balancer soon, don't miss this opportunity to get this one at the lowest price it will ever be offered for.
    Email me here.

Please include myself for one '94 - '95 style balancer in Black. Also, does the balancer and pulley still need to be zero balanced before installation? And what payment methods are available?

Thanks

Dale Clements

balancer

dave count me in for the balancer purchase if its not to late this is for 89 ,also provide info on how to make payment thanx

Thanks for the interest but this group buy is now closed. The units are now in production and will be available again for purchase once they are actually on the shelves.
    Email me here.

Any word on those delivery dates? Sorry, I'm getting anxious.

It is with great regret that I must inform all of you that due to circumstances beyond mine or BTM's control, this balancer group buy must be cancelled.

As far as I know there is no expected date when the product may be re-released so for now I will be refunding everyone their money. If you paid via paypal, I will be sending out E-check refunds to all accounts from which the payments originated. If you paid via check or MO it will be returned to you at the address you gave via a company check from SuperCoupes Unlimited Inc.

I am very sorry this happened this way. We were holding out hope till the last minute that things would take a turn that would allow production to move forward but it did not happen.

Again, I am very sorry and you should be receiving your refund soon.

David
    Email me here.

Dave,

That's ok. this just means that I'm the price closer to having you ship me my piston/ rod combo.

Please keep me informed if this is ever to happen again.

-Josh

Quote Originally Posted by XR7 Dave View Post
    It is with great regret that I must inform all of you that due to circumstances beyond mine or BTM's control, this balancer group buy must be cancelled.

As far as I know there is no expected date when the product may be re-released so for now I will be refunding everyone their money. If you paid via paypal, I will be sending out E-check refunds to all accounts from which the payments originated. If you paid via check or MO it will be returned to you at the address you gave via a company check from SuperCoupes Unlimited Inc.

I am very sorry this happened this way. We were holding out hope till the last minute that things would take a turn that would allow production to move forward but it did not happen.

Again, I am very sorry and you should be receiving your refund soon.

David
    What happened if you don't mind me asking? Just curious.