*PICS* M90, C&L 73mm MAF, BLACK SC WHEELS, 16" Tires, SC EMBLEMS + More SO CAL *PICS*

The_Ghost

*PICS* M90, C&L 73mm MAF, BLACK SC WHEELS, 16" Tires, SC EMBLEMS + More SO CAL *PICS*

I took a lot of photos and have a LOT of stuff available!
Pics are large to show detail and there are a lot of them since there are a LOT of items!

For sale:

73mm C&L MAF housing (no internals) with 30 mm sample tube. Use the internals from your stock MAF, but with better flow!
$100 shipped within continental US, or 90 if picked up or delivered within 80 mi of Los Alamitos, CA.

ZR Intake COMPLETE-- SOLD!!!!!

ALSO FOR SALE (not incl shipping)
If interested cost will be fedex cost (exact rate posted, so you can view it at fedex.com too) + $3 for box and transport to fedex center for large/heavy (over 5lb) items and to cover paypal fee, $1 for box and transport for small items fee.
UPPER IC TUBE $10
SC TOP $20
35th Anny M90 (1990 model) $80
5-speed shifter knobs $5 each SOLD
Inlet Plenum w/throttle body $25 (or $100 if left connected to the SC)
Outlet Plenum $20
INTERCOOLER $50
Tranny Cooler Approximately 4"x10" single core made of aluminum, fins slightly bent but 100% new. Can also be used as a oil or PS cooler. $20
WILD, OUTLANDISH Fox-body Saleen-style spoiler from 83 Aero-style T-bird. $30
93 Camaro Spoiler (last body style, v6 and z28 spoiler, non-ss type) $15
94-95 headlights from 30,000 mile 95 tbird lx, super clean with minor oxidation/fading from sun exposure, easily resurfaceable with no scratches. $45
(4) Mark VII LSC emblems (can cut off the L and make SC emblems) ($3 each or $5 a pair) SOLD
(4) SC horn buttons (can be used for SC fender badges!!) ($3 each or $5 a pair)
(2) 1990-era Ford V6 emblems-- can be combined to make SC V6 emblems in the same font :) ($3 each or $5 a pair)
(2) Handling by Lotus badges ($3 each or $5 a pair)
(3) Thunderbird FILA edition badges ($3 each or $7 for the set, trunk, fenders.)
(1) F O R D truck emblem set ($5)
(2) Small FORD badges $3 each
(3) large Ford Badges. $3 each
BAP Sensor $15
Autodim headlight dealie-thing $5
ALSO FOR SALE
1990 Rear Decklid, undented and unblemished, with a lock assembly. $30 [posting pics tomorrow]
89-92 non-LED taillight center panel (no black strip, several hairline cracks) $20 [posting pics tomorrow]
89-92 RH and LH taillights (good conditon) $20 each. [posting pics tomorrow]

FOR SALE
4 (FOUR) 225/50R16 Bridgestone Fuzion HRI tires, LIKE NEW, purchased in May 2006 in Flagstaff AZ, and had less than 5k on them. UNBLEMISHED, no burnouts, ready to use for another 30k miles. $200 + shipping, LOCAL PICKUP/DELIVERY PREFERRED. :)
OR
JUST $300 MOUNTED on a set of beautifully painted BLACK SC wheels with chrome centercaps. (crown-vic tastic)

PHOTOS POSTED!!!!!!!

I am a seller on eBay as well (priincesss) and I have 100% positive feedback rating with over 100 feedback.
I accept paypal and money order, and these items can either be picked up somewhere in Long Beach, CA, or I will ship using FedEx.

Thanks,
Nick (Ghost)
All parts shipped or picked up from 90720 (Los Alamitos, CA) near Cal-State Long Beach.

HERE ARE SOME PHOTOS
DSC04656.jpg

DSC04657-1.jpg

DSC04658.jpg

DSC04674.jpg

DSC04675.jpg

DSC04676.jpg

DSC04677.jpg

DSC04678.jpg

DSC04679.jpg

DSC04680.jpg

DSC04681.jpg

DSC04682.jpg

Last edited:
Price adjusted.
Just trying to put together some scratch for the new bird since my SC broke itself.

If you're in ventura, I'd consider delivering the parts as well to deal only in cash since I need the fundage ASAP and I've got business in the SFV as well.

Last edited:
What's that in the road?

Uh oh, I think it's a BUMP!!!!

Pictures now complete and included.

Last edited:
Can you give me a total for these:

(2) 5-speed shifter knobs $5 each
(4) Mark VII LSC emblems ($3 each or $5 a pair)
(2) SC horn buttons ($3 each or $5 a pair)
(2) 1990-era Ford V6 emblems ($3 each or $5 a pair)
(2) Small FORD badges $3 each

And pictures of this:

Tranny Cooler Approximately 4"x10" single core made of aluminum, fins slightly bent but 100% new. Can also be used as a oil or PS cooler. $20

Thomas

$36 total for the badges + shift knobs. Shipping is $4.05 (1lb) or so for USPS priority mail, since those are hardcore small items, and I could probably fit it nicely all in the same box, tranny cooler included.

Found it!
DSC04697.jpg

Tranny cooler is actually only 5x9, not 4x10. I took a picture of it sitting on an 8.5x11" piece of paper to give you a good

Can you give me a total for these:

(2) 5-speed shifter knobs $10
(4) Mark VII LSC emblems $10
(2) SC horn buttons $5
(2) 1990-era Ford V6 emblems $5
(2) Small FORD badges $6
$36.00

And pictures of this:

Thomas

idea of size since my ruler's missing.
Assuming it has to travel 1500 mi (midwest, zip 52246), your USPS rate (since it's small) is 2lbs,
Priority Mail(R) 2 Day(s) $5.70. Approximate weight is 2 lbs, INCLUDING the tranny cooler.

Without the cooler, shipped, $40.05 + $2 (covers boxes, fuel to/from delivery point [i deliver EVERYTHING directly to the post office/fedex] and paypal [they steal like 2% of every sale :( ] ). Total: 42.05
With the tranny cooler, shipped, 36(emblems+shifters)+20(cooler) = 56 + 5.70 shipping + 2 (handling fee as above) = TOTAL: 63.70 for everything.

Sound fair enough?
I've got all the items here, boxed up and ready to ship as soon as I see something from paypal. I also provide tracking numbers for everything I ship.
PM me if you'd like to order these, they can be shipped out within a day of receipt of payment.
paypal me at priincesss@mchsi.com
and PM me to notify me of payment. I have a 100% positives for a reason. :)

Thanks,
Ghost

Last edited:
SC TOP $20, +5 shipping.

$25 paypal'd with your NAME, ADDRESS and what it is you're buying in the comment section, or pick it up for $20.

PS, that is not a raised top-- it's stock, i'm sure.

Last edited:
ill take the intake

im not sure where los alimitos is but im in the south bay....

i dont need both filters...but if your giving them both away for that price why not...ill find a use on another car.

so whats you paypal?

Back