For you guys wanting a meet!!!! Let's RACE!!!!

SVT2888

California Dragway Street Legal Info

Sat Dec 2nd 7 am 9 am - 6 pm Street Legal Car/Driver: $20 Spectator: $10

If you plan to race, expect to arrive atleast 1/2 - 1 hour before the gates open. Last time Leo wasn't able to get a tech card because he arrived too late.

We'll be going out to eat afterwards, last time we went to Hooters and that went well maybe we can go somewhere different or if everybody wants to go to Hooters again we can do that.

Who's in?

i would blow up my 200k motor racing it lol i just hope i can get my new motor in before then .. i will go then

I sure as ~~~~ will not be there at 6:30am-- with the time it takes my g/f to get ready and the amount of sleep i get, i wont be there that early. 9 am is WAYYY more reasonable.

hey Porkchop I've got a tranny cooler if you're interested :)

It's better if people just show up. We'll just set up post at the track. That way just we make sure atleast some of us get to race.

If you wanna race, trust me you have to be there before 7am.

BTW I usually go straight from work to the track! No sleep! Last time we went I went 40 hours without sleep!

yea you looked pretty burnt out leo.

As for meeting up im prolly gonna leave my home around 8:30ish and get there around 9am. if you want theres a jack in the box or fast food place down the street you need to pass by. i will be there if anyone else wants all drive with each other.

-Mike

dude i'll be there like the hamburglar at the mcdonaldland hamburger banquet.

ps,
please dont do it on no sleep.

i did that at autoX, and i'd get burnt out as all hell and be ready to go home before the event was even over.
i couldnt wait for fun-runs, i'd be sooo tired i'd just leave. im glad i sleep better these days.

Ill try to show up, If I go I wont be taking my lady so she will have the explorer & my t-bird isnt finished!:eek: Ill try to get a ride:D

Back