Hey Nick! AKA GHOST! Thanks For The Car!

darkstar_one

Hey dude, thanks for the hook up with the car, it is in great conditiong, i dont really care about its flaws. i can work them out, anywho, the car is in great condition, nice looking interior. the only thing i dont like is the many sets of keys i have! argh! i hate that! should be no problem though.... anywho, i might start tearing out the engine next week, see how bad the situation is... i want to fix all the electrical problems first.... anywho everything went smooth except for when the stupid DUALLY didnt want to turn on.... i was like OHH CRAP! now were stuck in the OC, anywho, we got it to turn on and were able to tow the car through the street, it was too scary for me to tow it on the freeway, anywho, i was very impressed with the condition of the car.... cant wait to start working on it! gives me something to do and will stop me from tearing into my other sc.

buying the car from nick was like buying a car from a dealership, very professional without the salesman trying to rip you off... and i dont blame him cuz i know how some people are very quick to turn around on ur ~~~ for the littlest things... but not to worry, im not like that, i know what i get myself into... and this project will stop me from being alone with my thoughts....

nick is a very nice person, giving me the 411 on everything he did...

I'm glad you like it,
like I said there are annoying small electrical bugs but nothing that will really affect you driving around.

I just do all the paperwork and dont try to ~~~~ around and just keep it all up front
I dont want to ~~~~ over somebody from my forums.

I looked preppy as hell yesterday, I dont normally walk around in polo shirt and dress shoes, yesterday was 'find-a-fricken-job' day. lol.

anyways good luck and see ya at the meet Dec 2!

-Nick

Back