Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Dead Post.

hey mike got my trani dident put it in yet but you havent answered my pm i still never revieved the paperwork for the trani you said you sent it out on the 21?
    Last edited by fasttbird12; 12-19-2006 at 06:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fasttbird12 View Post
    hey mike got my trani dident put it in yet but you havent answered my pm i still never revieved the paperwork for the trani you said you sent it out on the 21?
    Yeah I did last week. Yes I sent it regular mail last month.. Was just in an regular white envelope. I've checked my mailbox since you have asked about it as well as called the post office and nothing, I can probably get you the shift points from Supercoupe Performance for that tranny if you'd like... But wouldnt have a way of knowing what the test temperature was... Actually Boosted89SC was original owner of the trans maybe he can remember?

If it didnt get to you its going to come back to me... unless someone got it and threw it away... I will continue to look for it figured you had it since I hadnt heard anything since the last email.

Mike
    Last edited by Mike Orender; 12-19-2006 at 06:45 PM.

yeah if you could find out the shift points that would be great.

Looking online now, send a message to Boosted89SC as well and tell him you bought that trans, hes a nice guy if he can remember he will tell you. I should have just wrote them down and sent them rather than mail it.

I will check it out I'm sure most Art Car Extreme AOD's w/ 10inch locking stall shift at the same RPMS..... As far as heat test that doesnt really matter does it?

artcarr

Imma check over I have like 3 others papers that went to that trans like when it was bought.. nothing that you need but imma see if there is any info on that there only thing I sent was what was called the "Test Sheet" which had that info on it. Dont remember seeing shift points on the invoice or anything but I'll check. Worse case can call Art Carr themselves probably be able to tell you/me.....

Off that subject when you plan to get that sucker in? Curious so know how it feels with that 10inch non-locking stall (assuming your using that one?), ethier way curious about the trans itself.

Hey I just thought of something I scanned all the documents for the car that I had.. EVERY RECEIPT and warranty thingy when i got it, i deleted them off my computer but I think I have them on disc somewhere in my office here at work.. Give me about 20-30minutes to check over some discs and maybe i can find a scanned copy of that and post it here online.

Mike

Second Disc

I found it on the second one i checked, i dont have the invoice scanned but scanned actually more than I sent you.. This is the installation and the shift points and stuff page.

Just tried to attach it and its too big, so I'm uploading to my companys site let me know when you have it saved so I can take it down. Ill keep it on my disc just in case!!!!

Also let me know if you ever do get it in the mail just curious, i will do the same on my end.

LINK: http://wingline.com/artcarrinfo.pdf

Mike

Robert

Update on your shipment attached below
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Did you get that I posted? let me know going to take it down if you have.

Mike

got them thanks

np

got them thanks

NP man, sorry for the confusion still pm me if you get that mail!!

As I told Mike in a PM a few days ago if I got or heard anything on my parts I would either retract, redact, or reititterate my previous statements. I can tell you that this evening I did get the parts I paid for last month in good working order. As a matter of fact I was very surprised by their condition as they actually look better than the picture he had posted. they look super... I do appologize to him publicly on this board as I had critisized him before. After all that has gone on for him my recommendation to Mike would be not to Fly or cross the street or cook anything in the microwave any time soon. He has had the worst luck of anyone I have ever met in the last several weeks. More than anyone I ever met period I believe. Anyways you can trust him although you may have to live through a little tragedy and wait a while on some PM replys before you see any results. Thanks Mike they (the parts) are just as you said.
    Rick

In my own defense and reasons for my concerns I was told 3 different times the parts were pulled and shipped..Here is a copy of the MO and Fed-Ex weigh bill....note the date. But things happen I fully understand that....just please... PLEASE!!!!.... Stay in contact because after a couple of days of no repsonse someone like myself who has been burned several times before begins to get very paranoid.. Look at my side here ok. you have my money and I was hearing nothing after the 3rd promissed shipping. Thats all... I appollogize again for the distrust and the I do feel dirt statement went way beyond the pale. For that I also applogize. That wasnt called for and in bad taste no matter what the circumstance...anyways heres a look to give a time frame perspective.

Rick

I did also want to add that I have written a retraction and appology in the bad sellers forum but as we all know it always takes a while for a post to show there. Just so everyone knows.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by Sweet90SC; 12-24-2006 at 01:10 PM.