Dead Post.

Mike Orender

Parts Available... Deal Fell Threw For Buying It As It Sits, Still Have The Car..

Starting New Post With The Rest Of The Parts Available.

Mike

Last edited:
Lastly

And Finally..... I CAN GET MORE PICTURES OF DIFFERENT THINGS IF NEEDED, AS YOU CAN TELL BODY / INTERIOR PARTS ARE A+.

Last edited:
I need the Sunroof switch, bracket and cover. Do you have these pcs? How much if you do? Negotiable on the front seats??? Also, drivers side armrest for my brother's car????

I need the Sunroof switch, bracket and cover. Do you have these pcs? How much if you do? Negotiable on the front seats??? Also, drivers side armrest for my brother's car????

Seats are not negotiable as of now just posted them and they are in too good of shape. Seen worse looking got for almost the same price.

Which armest are you speaking of?

Sunroof bracket and cover is in grape shape as is everything. I can get pictures but it may take a few days, actually I may just go buy a camera tongiht becuase I expect lots of people going to be wanting pictures...

Seats are not negotiable as of now just posted them and they are in too good of shape. Seen worse looking got for almost the same price.

Which armest are you speaking of?

Sunroof bracket and cover is in grape shape as is everything. I can get pictures but it may take a few days, actually I may just go buy a camera tongiht becuase I expect lots of people going to be wanting pictures...

If the front seats are leather and correct grain, I will take them as well as the sunroof bracket, switch and cover. Also, I will take the drivers side armrest if in good condition with no cracks or breaks. Let me know how much you would charge for everything.

THANKS

Still awaiting a quote for the two front seats, driver side arm rest and the sunroof switch, bracket and cover plate.

Back