Dead Post.

Thank you Mike Orender for not sending or doing anything. not responding to my PM's. For taking my money. for repeatedly lying about what was going on with my parts and giving me fraudulent information to include tracking numbers, and doing the same thing to others on here as well. You are class act Mike that instills so much trust on these boards. The world needs dirt like you to help them realize why it is still important to keep the federal government involved in transactions like these that require you use the mail system and the Federal banking system ...see you in court.

Thank you Mike Orender for not sending or doing anything. not responding to my PM's. For taking my money. for repeatedly lying about what was going on with my parts and giving me fraudulent information to include tracking numbers, and doing the same thing to others on here as well. You are class act Mike that instills so much trust on these boards. The world needs dirt like you to help them realize why it is still important to keep the federal government involved in transactions like these that require you use the mail system and the Federal banking system ...see you in court.

SEE BELOW I AM NOT GETTING INTO ONE OF THOSE "COOL" FORUM BASHING SESSIONS.

Sent it once and it was held because I showed it as 10lbs and it was actually 15lbs... Got it back and realized i forgot to include the hub to the PS pump pulley.. Had to wait till yesterday SATURDAY to pull the pump, you PM'd me friday and I told you what was going on, just because I dont repond on saturday doesnt mean I stole your ~~~~. I GAVE YOU A FREE POWER STEERING PUMP that works and you bash me like this, fun. Not to mention I waited what did you said "only 22 days" for my money to start with...

TRACKING# 1Z23F5000398275263 -- UPS GROUND (NEW TRACKING, OLD ONE WAS VOIDED BECAUSE OF WEIGHT ISSUE)

Mike

Last edited:
Shipment Delay

For the hell of it and just to show everyone else, 1Z23F5006895464086 is another number that i just got out for a gentlemen Garrett who bought my pulley, injectors, maf and chip for over $350 who also had his package delayed because of my problems and it just happens he managed to not feel the urge to call the Canadian border police, or put a call in the US supreme court for delaying his shipment...

Last edited:
The Guy With The Side Skirts Is Me

Actually Mike, Just So Everyone Is Clear On How You Are,
You Never Sent Me My Rear Cover Or My Side Skirts......!
After 25 Days I Filed A Claim With Paypal, And You Closed The Claim By Offering To Refund My $325.00...so Far There Is A Hold On The Refund....
Not To Mention The Nasty Messages Like "f~~~ You" & "bullsh~t Paypal Despute" You Sent To Me.... I Get These Messages On My Work Computer And Any Foul Language Is Picked Up By The System.

The Funny Thing Was That I Paid You The Day After We Made The Deal, And You Got Angry With Me After I Asked Where My Stuff Was And Even More Pissed When I Asked For A Refund ...

Please Get Off This Site And Never Come Back, Liars And Cheats
Not Welcome Here!!!!!

Sorry For All To Who Got Mixed Up With This Idiot.

Enough

Im not getting into a bashing fest, obviously you guys arent happy dont think anyone can deny that. DESPITE what you both think Im not ripping anyone off, the sideskirts were damaged so instead of just shipping and saying "OH GUESS UPS DID IT" I returned the money... How is that not honest and fair??? Could have EASILY been UPS and your problem rather than mine, but it wasent, I took a loss on the shipping materials all the bubble wrap and brown paper and sent you a full refund...

~~~~ happens and ~~~~ happened with the last 4 packages everyone involved is aware of their delays. I've shipped close to 30 packages now (including other items not sold here on SCCOA) and have had 4 delays. I've done everything in my power to make it happen but thats how it goes.

Anyway, your money is back to you and Sweet's package is going out via UPS today so thats all I can say.

Will have more parts available, guy buying my car as a whole fell threw so Im going to sell the seats and everything as well but will open a new post. I dont have anything to hide from anyone, this has just been a couple bad deals but no one is getting robbbed or stolen from and you can ask anyone who has bought from me...

These may not be exact spelling...

FMIC & GRIFFON -- DAMONSLOWPOKEBAUMAN -- DELIVERED
Polished MPII Blower -- IRONWORKER -- DELIVERED
MP Top & Plenum & Fuel Pump -- SENDO -- DELIVERED
MP Intake & K&N FILTER -- DCLARK -- DELIVERED
MAF, Injectors , Chip & 5% Pulley -- WINNEPEGSC (Was one of the last delayed shipments, gave track# yesterday)
BBK 75mm TB & AC Compressor -- MARK EBERLE -- DELIVERED
SCI 3 Piece Stock Size Pulleys -- RZIMMERL -- DELIVERED
BHJ Balancer -- 1992tbirdsc -- DELIVERED
Kooks Mid Length Headers -- THUNDRBURD -- DELIVERED
Art Carr Extreme AOD -- fasttbird12 -- DELIVERED
MOON ROOF SEAL -- N1SNIPER -- DELIVERED
Stock SC,Plenum,TB & Gages -- KCFire -- DELIVERED
HEADLIGHTS & CLEAR CORNER -- James Miller -- DELIVERED
POWER ANTENNA & CONDENSER -- Randall Morse (Also one of the delayed packages and will have track# today after work had to remanfuactuer a custom box to fit the condenser the one that it was in was ruined)

All these were done via paypal or money order and were all threw SCCOA. Some of these people send me over $1000.00 at a time so I think they can verify that I'm not here trying to rip people off, Ive been apart of this board for several years (was under old screen name Sandmanownz, but switched to my actual name) and will continue to be on here and sell parts

Mike

Last edited:
I can attest Damon got the FMIC/Radiator. Looked good, got here fast, and it's already installed on another car.

I recieved my item, had a little shipping problem though. I did receive updates on status, even got a free alternator with the pulley.

I recieved my item, had a little shipping problem though. I did receive updates on status, even got a free alternator with the pulley.

Did you use the alt to? Was pretty new i messed with that pulley for about a week as did my buddy Jerry (Shockwave) did, figured you could just take it all and not have to worry about it, didnt seem to want to come off for me :eek:

Last edited:
hey mike got my trani dident put it in yet but you havent answered my pm i still never revieved the paperwork for the trani you said you sent it out on the 21?

Last edited:
hey mike got my trani dident put it in yet but you havent answered my pm i still never revieved the paperwork for the trani you said you sent it out on the 21?

Yeah I did last week. Yes I sent it regular mail last month.. Was just in an regular white envelope. I've checked my mailbox since you have asked about it as well as called the post office and nothing, I can probably get you the shift points from Supercoupe Performance for that tranny if you'd like... But wouldnt have a way of knowing what the test temperature was... Actually Boosted89SC was original owner of the trans maybe he can remember?

If it didnt get to you its going to come back to me... unless someone got it and threw it away... I will continue to look for it figured you had it since I hadnt heard anything since the last email.

Mike

Last edited:
Looking online now, send a message to Boosted89SC as well and tell him you bought that trans, hes a nice guy if he can remember he will tell you. I should have just wrote them down and sent them rather than mail it.

I will check it out I'm sure most Art Car Extreme AOD's w/ 10inch locking stall shift at the same RPMS..... As far as heat test that doesnt really matter does it?

artcarr

Imma check over I have like 3 others papers that went to that trans like when it was bought.. nothing that you need but imma see if there is any info on that there only thing I sent was what was called the "Test Sheet" which had that info on it. Dont remember seeing shift points on the invoice or anything but I'll check. Worse case can call Art Carr themselves probably be able to tell you/me.....

Off that subject when you plan to get that sucker in? Curious so know how it feels with that 10inch non-locking stall (assuming your using that one?), ethier way curious about the trans itself.

yeah if you could find out the shift points that would be great.

Hey I just thought of something I scanned all the documents for the car that I had.. EVERY RECEIPT and warranty thingy when i got it, i deleted them off my computer but I think I have them on disc somewhere in my office here at work.. Give me about 20-30minutes to check over some discs and maybe i can find a scanned copy of that and post it here online.

Mike

Second Disc

I found it on the second one i checked, i dont have the invoice scanned but scanned actually more than I sent you.. This is the installation and the shift points and stuff page.

Just tried to attach it and its too big, so I'm uploading to my companys site let me know when you have it saved so I can take it down. Ill keep it on my disc just in case!!!!

Also let me know if you ever do get it in the mail just curious, i will do the same on my end.

LINK: http://wingline.com/artcarrinfo.pdf

Mike

Back