Dead Post.

As I told Mike in a PM a few days ago if I got or heard anything on my parts I would either retract, redact, or reititterate my previous statements. I can tell you that this evening I did get the parts I paid for last month in good working order. As a matter of fact I was very surprised by their condition as they actually look better than the picture he had posted. they look super... I do appologize to him publicly on this board as I had critisized him before. After all that has gone on for him my recommendation to Mike would be not to Fly or cross the street or cook anything in the microwave any time soon. He has had the worst luck of anyone I have ever met in the last several weeks. More than anyone I ever met period I believe. Anyways you can trust him although you may have to live through a little tragedy and wait a while on some PM replys before you see any results. Thanks Mike they (the parts) are just as you said.
Rick

In my own defense and reasons for my concerns I was told 3 different times the parts were pulled and shipped..Here is a copy of the MO and Fed-Ex weigh bill....note the date. But things happen I fully understand that....just please... PLEASE!!!!.... Stay in contact because after a couple of days of no repsonse someone like myself who has been burned several times before begins to get very paranoid.. Look at my side here ok. you have my money and I was hearing nothing after the 3rd promissed shipping. Thats all... I appollogize again for the distrust and the I do feel dirt statement went way beyond the pale. For that I also applogize. That wasnt called for and in bad taste no matter what the circumstance...anyways heres a look to give a time frame perspective.

Rick

I did also want to add that I have written a retraction and appology in the bad sellers forum but as we all know it always takes a while for a post to show there. Just so everyone knows.

Attachments

• moandfedexweighbill 001.jpg
    moandfedexweighbill 001.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 112
  • moandfedexweighbill 002.jpg
    moandfedexweighbill 002.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:
Back