TCCoSNY get together, Friday, 12/1/06

Johnny Cougar

Hey all:

Some people from TCCoA were talking about a get together on 12/1, so I figured I'd go ahead and set something up.

Date: Friday, 12/1/06
Time: 7:00 pm
Place: Dave and Buster's
261 Airport Plaza Blvd
Farmingdale, NY 11735

You don't have to own a Cougar or T-Bird to go, just come to have some good food, good drinks, and good video games!

Plan is, meet up around 7:00, get some eats from the D&B Restauraunt around 7:30 (so we are sure most everyone is there), then do whatever. D&B has video games and bowling, and I also think they have coctail service to the video games. ;)

TCCoSNY does not endorse drinking and driving. If you are going to drink, please designate a driver, or plan accordingly. Please drive MN12's responsibly. ;)

Sounds cool! I'll see if I can make it.

BTW, the Farmingdale D&B is out by the airport off 110, right?

That's the one. I am going to see if I can sneak out of the office a little early Friday too.

Ira

You guys still going to try and make it tomorrow?

Yea, I am. Don't see how I can get there any earlier then 7:30 - 8:00 either way, but I am planning on it. I'll look for your cougar. You can keep an ear open for me :p

Ira

Looks like 7:30-8:00 for me as well. All depends on what time I leave work and if I decide to drive into the city or not. Personally, I'd like to come home first, change, and avoid the traffic leaving the city if it's raining.

See you there.

The meet is still on, rain or... rain...

I figured that if I told people it started at 7, people would roll in around 7:30. It's all good.

Back