a bunch of sc parts!!!(parting out an engine? get in here!!!) UPDATED!!! POST #8

slow_v6_stang

I paid "Dels sc" $340 for these parts shipped, but he did not ship them and I am currently in the process of getting my money back thru paypal. Once I get my money back I'll be in the market for these parts once again. Of course I'd prefer if they were from a 94-95, but a 89-93 will work.

Here is the parts list that I need. I'd prefer that I get all the parts from one person (a person that will actually ship the parts to me when I pay them that is!)

-fuel rail
-2 pipes before and after the intercooler
-blower
-blower top
-lower intake
-rear blower intake
-throttle body
-thermostat housing
-jackshaft pulley and bracket
-power steering pump bracket
-crank pulley
-water pump and pulley
-all 3 tensioners and pulleys
-injectors
-MAF
-cooling hoses
-throttle cable
-throttle cable bracket
-air conditioning compressor
-intercooler
-valve covers
-oil cooler
-coil pack bracket
-radiator
-alternator pulley

Last edited:
let me check nut im sure i have a coil pack bracket and maf from an 89 also think i have one from a 96

Last edited:
-fuel rail
-blower
-blower top
-lower intake
-rear blower intake
-throttle body
-thermostat housing
-crank pulley
-water pump and pulley
-injectors
-MAF
-cooling hoses
-throttle cable
-throttle cable bracket
-intercooler
-valve covers
-oil cooler
-coil pack bracket
-radiator
-alternator pulley

I have everything except the AC compressor. The one on the car I'm parting out was siezed. Everything is off a 90 XR7 5-speed car. I'll send you everything for $350 plus shipping if you want, or if you know a cheap way to ship a motor, you can have the entire running motor and all the stuff you need for $500 plus shipping. Let me know. Thanks.

Mike

93 sc

i have all the parts from my 93 sc auto. u can have everything for $600 shipped. im in ny. m\o please. check my post for pics n parts .thx tony.

-fuel rail
-blower
-blower top
-lower intake
-rear blower intake
-throttle body
-thermostat housing
-crank pulley
-water pump and pulley
-injectors
-MAF
-cooling hoses
-throttle cable
-throttle cable bracket
-intercooler
-valve covers
-oil cooler
-coil pack bracket
-radiator
-alternator pulley

I have everything except the AC compressor. The one on the car I'm parting out was siezed. Everything is off a 90 XR7 5-speed car. I'll send you everything for $350 plus shipping if you want, or if you know a cheap way to ship a motor, you can have the entire running motor and all the stuff you need for $500 plus shipping. Let me know. Thanks.

Mike
do you got any pics? is the XR7 motor/blower identical to the sc motor/blower?

i found some parts locally and madmikey isnt replying to PM's, so here is my new WTB list!

-fuel rail
-blower
-blower top
-lower intake
-rear blower intake
-throttle body
-thermostat housing
-jackshaft pulleys and bracket
-crank pulley
-water pump
-injectors
-cooling hoses
-throttle cable
-throttle cable bracket
-valve covers
-oil cooler

I have all those parts off a motor that I just pulled out of an XR-7 that I am parting out....

Which throttle cable are you looking for?

Auto or 5 speed.....

I've got the entier blower set-up (minus intake manifold).

Blower, Blower Top, Intercooler, Intercooler lines, and cold air intake (stock) off a 1990 SC if you are interested.

PM me.

my current situation is...delbert mason, the guy i originally paid for a bunch of parts has a balance of $0.00 in his paypal account. paypal is currently trying to get me my money. my next step is to call the district attorney and take him to small claims court. he'll have to drive a total of 1,275 miles to come see me at court for $340.00 that he owes me, that should get him to cough up some money
lol.gif

i have a 90 super coupe with 53000 on the motor trans is blown, was a stick car that someone converted over to a auto, will sell the whole car for 400.00 if you provide a way to pick it up. you can start it up and hear it run. the only thing i want from the car is the sc rims, but i will put a set of thunderbird lx rims on it before it leaves. the car is in michigan around the detroit area, if interested email me at henpecky@msn.com

Tony - I have pm'ed you numerous times - PLEASE get back to me. I don't want to say anything negative about my experience with you, so I am waiting untill it becomes necessary to say anything. Regards,
Mark

Slow Stang,

If you are going to do this, get an entire SC motor and not just the blower relevant parts.

The Eaton sc is not like a vortech or pro charger etc. It is a roots style blower that makes huge boost from the get go and does not need to spool up. It will also make anywhere from 10-15 psi boost depending on its condition. That will blow your stock Mustang V6 block apart sooner or later.

The SC motors have stronger block's, heads, con rods and pistons and forged steel cranks needed to handle the added stress of boost.

Take up one of the gentleman's offers to buy a running motor or wrecked car to salvage all you need. You also need a better fuel pump, not on your list, to feed this setup as well as a different ECM.

Is this another case of someone who sold something and then forgot to ship once he received the money and also forgot to return the money after he changed his mind about selling.

Back