Next meet

This saturday, my house come help me finish my FMIC so i can go race on sunday with damon ! please ?

No one told me about any race!

BTW, I might be in Cleveland this weekend. However, I have yet to hear anything back from the woman about the engine so I will probably postpone.

If you're nice to me I might let you pick up the FMIC while you're there so you can started on whatever it is you are doing now :D

Ira

Last edited:
o0o0o pauls buying your front mount ? and paul damon told me you were planning on putting your engine in during the middle of the winter.... dont be crazy wait until spring breaks and we'll have a engine party... Im doin all my work in maybe 3 months in my uncles garage, but your int he street, so maybe wait it out ???

and Im supposed to be going to play with the maruarders this sunday but Unless saturday I can knock it out, Im going to be out of luck.. I completly forgot it was this weekend when i randomly decided to rip everything apart , DOH!

You're so sweet to me Ira!!!

Miller, you numbskull. You know I can't wait to get my car running again. I'm sick and tired of driving the Cougar. I want a car that has auto-climate control!!!

Paul

PS: I'm hungry and going to get some food.

o0o0o pauls buying your front mount ? and paul damon told me you were planning on putting your engine in during the middle of the winter.... dont be crazy wait until spring breaks and we'll have a engine party... Im doin all my work in maybe 3 months in my uncles garage, but your int he street, so maybe wait it out ???

Relax, its only the first engine. Nothing coming off that one but the FM, and it won't be out by this weekend anyway :p If by the middle of the winter you mean March, this motor will be long done by then and we'll be working on the other motor. There will stuff coming off that motor you might want though, and most of it is all all pretty new actually.

Ira

Last edited:
First engine? I thought you only had one SC that needed a new engine. What's the second one going in?!?? Why am I always kept out of the loop. I feel like a red-headed step child. :(

I have no idea what ira is talking about really.. If your refering to me scooping up some parts from you, I want your 42lb injectors so let me know when your ready and you can give me a sicknasty deal on them bc we homies like that yehkno wut im sayin maybe rake some leaves for injectors HAHA

other then that I was refering to me goign to help paul take engine apart last year while it was 10 deg out, and him sittin on his ~~~ all summer long, and now that its 10 deg again OH MAN SC REPAIR time HAHA

Right. Sorry. No, not a new engine. I like my old junk yard block :p Winter odds and ends, but there is no hard and fast plan yet. Just the usual Christmas wish list.

I did tell you right after the Shoot Out that I was thinking of changing out the injectors, and yes, Miller, they are 42's and if you want them you can certainly get first crack at them. Start saving your money now because someone needs to pay for the new ones :D

Ira

That some1 betta be your wife because I shouldnt have to saveeeeeee for usedddddd injectors YEHKNOW i should get special pricing were basically brothers yehknow... we both live on lawn guiland !

You guys are terrible! LOL

So I'm thinking since Ira is chained to his job lately, we'll throw the Christmas meet-up/party at his house next weekend. What do you guys think? :D :p

Miller..ira thought you were talking about his Planter not Pauls.

Paul has gotten over enthusiastic about doing his motor and its FREEZZING!

I say I need to get my planter with my new 4.6 in..Then we can pull his planters engine out...

I woudl perfer that whatever motor he gets we do a once over before going into his car in the SPRING!

His choice however..

And Paul..I didnt ask you about the meet this weekend because you wernt suppossed to be here!

Plus you dont harass me like Miller does about it

So now what is this crap?? I get a planter so now everyone has to have a planter?? :eek: :D

Ira

You guys are terrible! LOL

So I'm thinking since Ira is chained to his job lately, we'll throw the Christmas meet-up/party at his house next weekend. What do you guys think? :D :p

Suit yourself. Like you said, I'll be at work so you are more than free to ask The Boss(tm) if she will cook for you all. What do I care, she knows enough not to bury the bodies on our land or too shallow ;)

Ira

Spring? Hahahaha! No way. I want to get the motor pulled and a replacement in as soon as possible. Of course, if they don't get back to me, then I'll be forced to look into other options.

Ira, what is it going to take to get you out of work early one evening so you can come hang out with the boys?

Miller, when are you going to be done with your car so I can take a test drive?

Chris, meet in NJ looks like fun. Hopefully some other NY guys can make it as well.

Back